Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Midair Dash

Soulreaver

When in the keep, dodging from wall to Inter keep and so on, there is a game mechanic I'm not sure I feel is the right one.

- Jumping - then rolling/dodging (right click) for extra distance.

- When falling - rolling/dodging at the right time will in fact allow you to aviod falling damage.

Meaning you can move to and from places others cant since the distance covered by the different classes with their right click is vastly different. While in open terrain I dont really care, I do care at the ease by which one can use the castles to kite with.

So since this is a suggestion forum...

How would it feel to NOT be able to dodge whilst mid air (be that in a jump or other arial movements - read falling). You commit to the jump and can't dodge mid-air and so on...

Just a thought.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Well, you can also use your dodges, charges, etc, to walk in the air. And no, it not realistic, and yes you make a good point.

By the way, you can take advantage of these in the HD to cross from one of the keep wall, to the first floor of the main building, and then loot the entire 2nd floor room without having to kill any NPC, allowing a fast and efficient gear up for all your team, without any injury.

Now, you know.

...By the way, you can take advantage of these in the HD to cross from one of the keep wall, to the first floor of the main building, and then loot the entire 2nd floor room without having to kill any NPC, allowing a fast and efficient gear up for all your team, without any injury....

​Yes that is a fact, and that is what can be done.

​Personally I dont, instead opt to use Forest Step and then kite/kill the 2 last guards.  Then again I'm also rather foolish in my choices often.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Mega Man!

But i think this was addressed in a Video where it was said there will be no air dashing or anything. If theres something similar right now then i would expect it to be eventually removed.

Although their stance may of changed on it since then.

Edited by Vectious

CfWBSig.png

The first question to ask is, "is this intended (for that class)?".  If the answer is No, then, what Vect said.

Edited by Bramble

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin

Fae should air maneuver.

Yep, it would make a lot of sense if Fae were the only ones able to dash or jump again while still in the air.

It feels ridiculous when I do it on a centaur.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Yep, it would make a lot of sense if Fae were the only ones able to dash or jump again while still in the air.

It feels ridiculous when I do it on a centaur.

Well I mean they could add wings to the Centaur... :lol:

The only class that i think should be able to dash in the air would be Fae and maybe the Rogue if they get a skill were a giant eagle take them or some rope like 007 movie to get to higher places. 

"An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A Ranger practices until he never gets it wrong." -The Lost Stories  

naxCJH.png

✣Junte-se a nós✣