Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer

headlight

I actually have not seen a single season, just one episode about some guy witha stick who lived on a farm and used aikido to fight zombies till they ate him. It kinda grossed me out, that off the bloody possible things for ddfence he chose bloody aikido and bloody stick, might as well chosen pilates and a pack of noodles or something.

Edited by rajah

Conversely, "Fear the Walking Dead" is a snoozefest. So disappointed. =(

It's true. I tried to catch up since I don't have cable or satellite (no signal in caves) and I gave up half way through the second season. Apparently their budget must have been terrible since "I'm on a boat" was pretty much it.

Conversely, "Fear the Walking Dead" is a snoozefest. So disappointed. =(

When Fear started they pitched it as showing how it all began, and i was looking forward to seeing the actual collapse of civilization on screen.  Then they completely skipped that part and it turned into a poorly made socksty spinoff with characters nobody cares about.  The second a character starts doing stupid poorly made socks that puts everyone in danger because "I'm a mother so custard you" I start rooting against them. 

Truth. They had a chance to show how the disease started. Or at least have the series eventually show that. We got to see how society breaks down, how the government responded, and how civilians responded. Then they throw people on a boat and show us how desperate humanity is and how we go from watching intelligent people make the same mistakes we already seen on TWD. It seems like they just wanted us all to yell at our TVs as another idiot doesn't stab a dead person in the head after they die or dies to something that could easily have been avoided.

I forget, do zombies run in FTWD? I re-watched TWD over the summer and in seasons 1 and 2, they actually ran. Now they don't.

EDIT: read the rules of zombies I guess AMC tweeted about TWD. As I thought, decay is the reason they can't run. But I don't see re-animated walkers (previously human) run at people. I don't think any of them ran on FTWD? idk. nitpicking I guess...

Edited by headlight

I've watched FTWD never saw any run. MAYBE the very first infected moved faster then older decayed ones but that's not running.

and to clarify they didn't swim either as I've seen that raged and ranted about on the interwebs as well. They floated and attacked whatever got close but no they didn't swim in FTWD either.

Personally I like the show not as much as the TWD but I don't get the hate for the characters, I mean the characters in TWD do the same dumb poorly made socks as well at times so seems like some might just be a bit nitpicky because TWD is their favorite. That's fine if it is its everyone pretty much but nothing says you HAVE to love or even like FTWD just because you do TWD.

The Indian (Hell, I guess he's Indian) kid gets on my nerves something fierce. That one needs a good beat down. Dad didn't spank him enough of something.

Dad is Maori and mom was Latina, so not even close lol.

Oops. :/

But he's irritating as hell just the same. I'm fairly sure he's the one threash was talking about above when he said:

The second a character starts doing stupid poorly made socks that puts everyone in danger because "I'm a mother so custard you" I start rooting against them.