• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thenebrosity

Why isn't Max on the Team Page?

In case you didn't already know; this is Max;

tbfwcsg.png

CrkmLzD.png

He's the guy you hear in the background during streams. Not on the Team Page.. not worth mentioning. Max, apparently Gordon's Robin to his Batman. 

Also, apparently Melissa was so hung over this morning;

somH3qe.png

https://youtu.be/RpXhJYCotyk

:)

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

tbfwcsg.png

CrkmLzD.png

He's the guy you hear in the background during streams. Not on the Team Page.. not worth mentioning. Max, apparently Gordon's Robin to his Batman. 

There I am! But to be clear...

1. I, along with several others, was only recently promoted to full-time. The team page will be updated with new hires sometime in the next couple weeks. We're very busy.  :rolleyes:
  2. Gordon is the hardest working man I've ever met and, while I appreciate the compliment, dwarfs me in experience, ability and leadership. It'll take me decades to accomplish what he has, if I ever do. So... Let's stick with Robin. That's high praise enough. Really.
  3. The only hangover Melissa has is from staying up late with a sick kid at home, unfortunately. D&D was fun, but not fun enough to leave us with hangovers.

Max Lancaster, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @crowfallgame | Like us on Facebook

This what he looks like when issuing warning points !

.. or recanting  :lol: jk <3 Max

Either-way, at this point, I'd hope the post-DocGonzo phase was over. Besides, the post was the least bit offensive ;)

Edit: though apparently some of it's remnants are still with us;

XLNhCS6.png

(Hint: .gif)

There I am! But to be clear...

1. I, along with several others, was only recently promoted to full-time. The team page will be updated with new hires sometime in the next couple weeks. We're very busy.  :rolleyes:
  2. Gordon is the hardest working man I've ever met and, while I appreciate the compliment, dwarfs me in experience, ability and leadership. It'll take me decades to accomplish what he has, if I ever do. So... Let's stick with Robin. That's high praise enough. Really.
  3. The only hangover Melissa has is from staying up late with a sick kid at home, unfortunately... D&D was fun, but not that fun.

Naw man you a boss. 

1.  :rolleyes:

2. bRKzC5W.png

3. n7zx1tP.png

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

He's actually . . . Bruce Wayne.

Keeping that low profile.

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin

Edit: though apparently some of it's remnants are still with us;

(Hint: .gif)

Are you sure you pasted the gif's URL properly? I've seen that message when I was hasty about pasting image URLs and messed them up.

e8nZC.gif

IhhQKY6.gif

tbfwcsg.png

CrkmLzD.png

Because they'd have to actually paying in real dollars and not Twizzlers and Redbull.

Gordon is the hardest working man I've ever met and, while I appreciate the compliment, dwarfs me in experience, ability and leadership. It'll take me decades to accomplish what he has, if I ever do. So... Let's stick with Robin. That's high praise enough. Really.

So that's how you get promoted around these parts. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Are you sure you pasted the gif's URL properly? I've seen that message when I was hasty about pasting image URLs and messed them up.

oh baby! Guess that happens when you take a forum break! 

nvlF64P.gif?1

rofl, pretty much what everyone is thinking now. Max.. why you gotta set yourself up like that?

I was going more for something along these lines;

CLydvNk.jpg

But now you got people thinking;

RsHz37k.png

Edited by thenebrosity

OQa1xvz.png?1

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

rofl, pretty much what everyone is thinking now. Max.. why you gotta set yourself up like that?

:rolleyes:  Oh, you guys...

Closing this marvelous thread, since your original question has been answered.

(That second image got a laugh out of me, by the way.)

Max Lancaster, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @crowfallgame | Like us on Facebook