Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zimm

Any other Elder Scrolls Online players?

I was playing on the EU server, so we wouldn't have crossed paths. Don't ask me why I picked the EU server, still regret it to this day. Our version of Legend was called Arena, which started out pretty fun until it devolved into a toxic pit of QQ, salty tears, bloated egos and trash talk. Combat was fun, performance was garbage. I quit after Thieves Guild. I feel most ESO PVPers who quit the game are looking forward to Camelot Unchained, not CF. At least the ones from EU server. 

I was playing on the EU server, so we wouldn't have crossed paths. Don't ask me why I picked the EU server, still regret it to this day. Our version of Legend was called Arena, which started out pretty fun until it devolved into a toxic pit of QQ, salty tears, bloated egos and trash talk. Combat was fun, performance was garbage. I quit after Thieves Guild. I feel most ESO PVPers who quit the game are looking forward to Camelot Unchained, not CF. At least the ones from EU server. 

Same with NA server. DAoC was my first MMO though and I think the bulk of people excited about CU are going to be disappointed form over-hype.

I have been playing for 1 year and 3 months on EU with Hodor, then I switched to Black Desert...

after such a bad PvP experience my eyes are still bleeding. :unsure:

Edited by LudOOf

The open PvP of TESO was so promising, I was so hyped for the game, and then it was such a disappointment.

I went back to Guild Wars 2 WvW afterwards. Where I am till today.

I hope Crowfall wont be the same...

Well it is totally different, from open development and community involvement and crowdfunded and all.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Hey there! Zimm from ESO, former member of Legend and Misfitz! Any allies or foe come from ESO to Crowfall?

Legend Gaming still plays ESO (Vokundein), but we are much more casual now, the game did not support hardcore gameplay of any sort. People still raid and do some PvP there, but I stopped 8 months into launch, couldn't handle the screw ups in PvP balance and lag in Cyrodiil.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Same with NA server. DAoC was my first MMO though and I think the bulk of people excited about CU are going to be disappointed form over-hype.

Yea, I played DAoC as well, although UO was my first MMO. In some ways, DAoC got many things right which ESO didn't. But combat in ESO was a thousand times better. 

I have been playing fro1 year and 3 months on EU with Hodor, then I switched to Black Desert...

after such a bad PvP experience my eyes are still bleeding. :unsure:

Oh, Hodor, eh? You guys were OP in those trials  :D

Yea, I played DAoC as well, although UO was my first MMO. In some ways, DAoC got many things right which ESO didn't. But combat in ESO was a thousand times better. 

Oh, Hodor, eh? You guys were OP in those trials  :D

Thanks Sir :)

I just enjoyed ESO PvE, no regret about it.

PvP was totally disappointing me.

I hope Crowfall won't do the same :)