Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Urahara

Dual Universe: Civilization Building Sci-Fi MMORPG

hmm of all the spacey sci-fi stuff coming out and has come out this one catches my attention more then the others for some reason. Small indie studio with a vision and passion to create it, sounds familiar B)

Very tempted to back even if its just to help support and get more of these games created. I really feel this is where the MMO genre will flourish.

This is definitely one of those wait and see titles for me.  While i think it would be cool building voxel space ships and blowing up bads, just dont think im interested in paying a monthly sub for it.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Their estimated delivery is Dec 2018 - ambitious for the requested funding!

it seems a bit like 'No Mans Sky' with building

yeah with building... oh and other actual people to play with lol think that's the main bit.

Its supposed to be like No Man's Sky perhaps, but maybe better in every kind of regard, just like many people have thought No Man's Sky would be, or should be.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Its supposed to be like No Man's Sky perhaps, but maybe better in every kind of regard, just like many people have thought No Man's Sky would be, or should be.

yeah and again the difference being that there will be actual other people to play the game with lol

It is certainly looking like they are trying to fill that sandbox void in this genre. To me nothing has really filled the void that SWG left for me, this game seems like the closest that I've seen in a while. I don't really see this game as just another space sim, yeah there will be ships and space combat but also building of structures and citys, player made economy, etc.

These are actual people who know what they are doing.

And they involve the community in the game development and design phases.

I think it is save to call that this won't be a No Mans Sky Desaster - at least gameplay wise. To the rest: Not more risk than any other Kickstarter game.

They got my money. Looks promising!

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

Their concept is amazing, it looks truly promising with resource gathering, space ship, space station and death star building.

If you haven't back it up, I am going say back it up at low price and you won't regret enjoying the gameplay once game released. :)

Minimum: 15 Euros for the copy of the game or spread the word about it, maybe someone else would be interested about Dual Universe!

Although it's optional for you to pledge, if you're still skeptical wait for it till it's fully funded.

Cheers. :) !

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Community involvement isn't always that important. I learned watching this project pre-kickstarter that there's so many diverse opinions out there on what a game should be and the breaking points for them leaving. You can have a pvp game and a bunch of carebears invest. They change the game direction and then what? Are the devs supposed to listen? So their heart and soul for a game gets smashed by the desire for money? No thanks. Would rather wait (and eventually play...) for a game that people want to go to work in the morning to work on.