Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New to YouTube!

Hey players! I'm pretty much new to YouTube as far as content creation goes and was wondering if anyone had any tips, tricks, advice, etc. as far as the YouTube algorithm goes, and what you've found to get a good response from your audience. I don't intend or care about having a huge audience honestly but I think it would be cool to be known as a Crowfall content creator when it comes out. I just kind of threw this together in Movie Maker and am thinking about buying Sony Vegas since that seems to be the most popular. I apologize for the 720p recording, I didn't realize there were settings until later on in the night! I appreciate any help in advance! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB0zJsQhSPM

Edited by Zimm

Welcome and good luck. You will surely find some crowfall youtubers who can help you. But maybe you should take the initial step and ask them directly on youtube instead of asking here.

However, one thing i recognized is that you added a song to your gameplay video. Depending on the song, youtube may deactivate your video in several countries, due to missing fee agreements. And since crowfall is quite international ... i would be careful with this. People don't like it if they click at a link and see 'no, you are not allowed to see this video.' Just saying.

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] Nov 23th-Dec 14th (or
any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

Welcome and good luck. You will surely find some crowfall youtubers who can help you. But maybe you should take the initial step and ask them directly on youtube instead of asking here.

However, one thing i recognized is that you added a song to your gameplay video. Depending on the song, youtube may deactivate your video in several countries, due to missing fee agreements. And since crowfall is quite international ... i would be careful with this. People don't like it if they click at a link and see 'no, you are not allowed to see this video.' Just saying.

Yeah it's actually music I own xD I knew that people could get flagged for stuff like that so I won't use any songs without permission! And I have no idea how to DM on Youtube xD but a couple people have PMd me on here to help me out!

YouTube itself is a great resource to use on how to create a successful YouTube channel, from content creation, video editing software, advertising and even how to deal with 'hate'comments.

Edited by Count_Dirkoff
o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us

now!

YouTube itself is a great resource to use on how to create a successful YouTube channel, from content creation, video editing software, advertising and even how to deal with 'hate'comments.

I did see all kinds of things like comment filtering but I'm not even going to deal with that stuff. I think when it comes to hate comments I'll try to learn from the ones that are serious and hopefully be able to know when someone is just trolling and ignore it.