Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Store Update - Layaway Items

The pledges and store items are in local currency but the layaway items still seem to be in $$.

Also I get a strange message at the top of the store saying 

Purchase Limit Reached

Not sure what that is about!

Looking for a casual guild ...

Just for reference the values after you pay are totally wrong if you're from the UK so I had to check my receipt email ....

£463 GBP for the upgrade to Ruby including $100 VAT aka $600 . Fine I winced and carried on.

After I paid the end screen said £500 right under where it was displaying the correct £463.... and then the Emergent receipt says $700 after.

Not a sight to fill you with confidence right after upgrading!

Just for reference the values after you pay are totally wrong if you're from the UK so I had to check my receipt email ....

£463 GBP for the upgrade to Ruby including $100 VAT aka $600 . Fine I winced and carried on.

After I paid the end screen said £500 right under where it was displaying the correct £463.... and then the Emergent receipt says $700 after.

Please contact us at support@crowfall.com

Please try to include screenshots, and the receipt if possible.

Thanks.

Jared Jackson, Software Engineer
 Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

We are in a transition currently from Emergent Payments for the EU to Travian.  We are showing all-in pricing now per EU regulations, but Emergent is still showing dollar totals so you get a mixed message there.   In about a month we will be on a new system that is local currencies end-to-end.  Sorry for the confusion, and it  you believe you have be charged incorrectly we'd love to work with you at support@crowfall.com.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook