Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Founders Update - 2016 Package Retirement: Official Discussion Thread

MiracleMax

Any chance that you would turn on redemption of VIP so that we could generate wallet funds to purchase additional 2016 packages?

I joined the party late and so missed my chance to purchase a Castle in August. I would love to add a Sapphire 2016 package and have VIP that I would redeem to fund that purchase if that wonderful small-green-square-button would show up on my rewards page. 

Edited by Vespyr

Small question - shouldn't the Collectors Edition ship with a 2016 (and later 2017) Contributor Level Package. Cause 2015 is still shown. (Just a minor text bug I guess). 

Anyway - I'm not sure whether I should get another account or not..... hm.... questions above questions....

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

The biggest question i have is the tax free pacels.

Will they be craftable?

Can you buy them from ACE?

Is the only way to get them going to be the pledges?

How important are they for a EK?

My gut feel is that you can only get them in pledges and they will be super important.

They have the ability to bypass taxes which is a pretty important system in the EK's. If you could just craft/buy them i imagine there wouldn't by a reason to have this tax system, eventually you will cap out and be done and have a completely tax free EK. Sort of a huge P2W.

Now if they are exclusive then there will only ever be a set amount of them out there, and even the bloodstone only get enough to cover roughly half their land. (If i did the math right in EK size)

So if they are exclusive, the value of these are amazing, right? Then the next question is, are they trade-able?

If they are not, this lowers the versatility, they come with the packages so you can only have so many. This would prevent someone from capping out their EK by trading for sure. But would drive up the price of complete unopened trade-able packages in the long run.

Im not sure my preference on the trade-ability, if i have to chose id say. Exclusive to pledges but tradeable. 

CfWBSig.png

they are giftable when i check my account atm, so there is that.

I'm hoping to buy more soon.

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

the complete name is 'tax free farmland parcels'? what if there are other terrain parcels, monster parcel, resource parcel, etc that are not tax free?  

Also, it seems the parcel rewards for same tier bundles are same from 2015-2017, unlike VIP, cottages, strongholds that are reduced for later years

Edited by bOcy

The biggest question i have is the tax free pacels.

I think the description has changed on those parcels; here is the current description I have for the formerly identified tax free parcels.

• (1 cell) Farmland Parcel (standard) 1x1 farmland

lUvvzPy.png

I thought they were supposed to end today. The only thing that has changed is the warning on the 2017 saying not to buy them yet, its been removed. Now its slightly confusing.

I think the description has changed on those parcels; here is the current description I have for the formerly identified tax free parcels.

• (1 cell) Farmland Parcel (standard) 1x1 farmland

Whoa thats news to me, i hope we can get some info on that from ACE.

Edited by Vectious

CfWBSig.png

Though it does seem slightly weird. :)

The amount of VIP always went up with higher packages, so a Gold bundle having less VIP than Bronze does not make sense. Hence me reporting it. I think the Gold should have 2 VIP and Bronze only 1. :)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!