Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
McTan

Mithril Warhammers

MWH is a tightly-knit guild with over 18 (edit: 20...21) years of gaming shenanigans. The guild started in The Realm and we have been competing and having fun in almost every MMO since. We play dwarves exclusively, when available. Some may remember us from Death server in Shadowbane, Shadowbane beta, and Ostermark in Warhammer Online.

Hammers High!

Edited by McTan

It would be nice to introduce Morgrund to the wide world of a game that is similar to SB. Lil guy missed out.

On another note, I think I've only seen a couple of you over here on the forums and yet I know there are plenty more lurking out there.

Edited by phylor

Yes I think if you look at the my crest it might bring back some old memories from Shadowbane the way that seeing your guild name made me picture a stubborn little dwarf that just refused to die lol

So this guild will be rolling stoneborn's correct?

Nod, Stoneborn / Dwarf guild. We are still waiting upon the full details of the game world and mechanics to discuss how we are moving forward. We typically average ten to thirty members upon a game's release but have hit sixty plus in some games. In Shadowbane our guild proper was all Dwarf but we had a sub-guild of non Dwarf players so we could compete with the ARACS (All Races All Classes). We are really really hoping a Stoneborn only guild will be viable in Crowfall.

In Shadowbane, as we entered beta, we formed the Mithril Alliance with other Dwarf guilds such as Champions of Thurin/Stone and Steel, The Grudge Bearers, The Heavy Foot , and a few others. But as in all things our Dwarf holds and alliance collapsed by the time of release with really only The Mithril Warhammers still standing. Eventually we ended up pairing with an all Centaur guild. Not much more earth shaking the a score of Dwarves and Centaurs descending upon you. 

march4.jpg

Okay, yes I understand we don't have the details to really set anything in stone. I like your guilds loyalty seems as if you guys have built your own lore and back story as a guild of dwarves.  B)

We've known the ole lad's over at Stone and Steel since Shadowbane Alpha when they were the Champions of Thurin. Last I heard their hold had dug deep under the mountains.

If anyone is interested we rebooted our Planetside 2 outfit as it offers some fun epic pvp fighting as well as small skirmishing. We are playing casually on the Server: Emerald - Faction: TR. Stop by our forum and/or seek us out on our steam https://steamcommunity.com/groups/mwh group PS2 is free to play as well as can be found on steam. 

Edited by barab

Excited for the potential of the combination of voxels and the environmental physics.

Mean's us Mountain-folk 'll finally be able ta tunnel, build, 'n fight where Dwarves be fightin' best, right underneath ye!

Oh, 'an of course there's all tha laughin' an' drinkin' we'll be doin' as waves of you treehuggin' elf-lovers fall before an impenetrable wall of my bearded brothers at tha gates o' Karak Dok.

Good times ahead, lads.