Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Video - Champion - "Leaping and dodging! Let me catch my breath while you bleed."

Tinnis

Leaping and dodging! Let me catch my breath while you bleed.
Kwp6NCJ.png

Decided to give Champion only a spin for the test, as I feel bad for him now that Myrm is here. He looks lonely....why did you leave him uya?

Opening fight was a fun rush to fight outside the treasure room for Sugoi group vs two separate CAL groups

I had an enjoyable one on one duel with Degan's confessor 2 minutes in :)

Followed by some enjoyable but ultimately doomed attempts to juke away from Sugoi train! (2m 50m onwards)

Root motion and hitching make playing the Champion quite the headache and hitting things is a gamble…

Plenty of examples of insane Myrm shenanigans in the video

(e.g. 35,904 damage to me in 2 seconds...OKAY...9 minute 22 seconds in)
(e.g. just using Berserk after being suppressed...OKAY...13 seconds in)

And just their general mix of damage, mobility and survival compared to poor slow champ and knight :)

p.s. Hateful regeneration’s “Second wind” is the key to Champion hands down.

When below 50% health and after not being hit for a few seconds will regenerate health back up to 50% hp

Edited by Tinnis

champ will be good after advanced trees

with iron body, before failed root motion they was pretty strong.

add ~4-30 thx for attention =) was unfair 2 + 1 mob vs poor me

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Champion dps is arguably still one of the best in the game, but myrm's are just so broken and better for team comps atm there's no reason to play champion. Chasing down champs has become a lot more difficult since they're the most mobile out of the melee classes but can still be easily killed by druids and the regen isn't all that useful vs coordinated groups.

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

Champion dps is arguably still one of the best in the game, but myrm's are just so broken and better for team comps atm there's no reason to play champion. Chasing down champs has become a lot more difficult since they're the most mobile out of the melee classes but can still be easily killed by druids and the regen isn't all that useful vs coordinated groups.

Indeed! Same for Confessor compared the Druid and Knight to Myrm generally too.

I'm being a hipster and deliberabtely playing the weaker archetypes recently...(bored of DPS druid and the Myrm speaks for himself)

(when not OP but boring horse-heal-botting anyway)

As I've already commented elsewhere:

Your 1-2 Legio, 2 Myrm and 1 Druid composition basically unstoppable and laughs in the face of light in combat healing!

Silly mobility, damage and CC lock down to boot too!

And despite Champion's Leaps and Dodges they still suffer for the lower base movement speed compared to the INCREASED base movement speeds of Legio's and Myrms too...

Edited by Tinnis