Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
macavity

The Countdown

What do you think the countdown is counting down to?

Is the game developed enough for it to be the alpha/beta start already?

Is it a countdown for preordering? Is it a countdown to nothing?

What do you think?

7ug90hM.png

The countdown is for the 'official product announcement'. I assume that will include a much larger disclosure of information. I wouldn't hold your breath for a beta announcement.

They're just entertained by everyone making wild ass guesses until then.

Edited by Teekey

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

When the countdown is finished you will be able to determine if the game is or is not for you.

Coz right now,with this information,everyone is just hoping this will be their dream game or some crap like that.

I on the other hand have already decided to buy it.I mean Centaurs,stone dwarves,pvp,full-loot. :)

Edited by StiviRibar

When the countdown is finished you will be able to determine if the game is or is not for you.

Coz right now,with this information,everyone is just hoping this will be their dream game or some crap like that.

I on the other hand have already decided to buy it.I mean Centaurs,stone dwarves,pvp,full-loot. :)

I hope most people will give it a chance no matter what. I know I will. Doesnt matter too much how it all turns out ill at least give it a shot

X6RBqg7.gif

Its just a countdown to the next countdown.

I personally like countdowns. If you can avoid staring at the clock ticking down, nice to know when we'll actually get new information, instead of ??????? Even if it is just "Not much to report, see you next time."

What do you think the countdown is counting down to?

Is the game developed enough for it to be the alpha/beta start already?

Is it a countdown for preordering? Is it a countdown to nothing?

What do you think?

They will reveal the whole vision of CF.

Archduchess Alice

I'm definitely gonna try it and if it's not for me well, no hard feelings <3

Its most like wont happen but I hope they will announce alpha/beta cause you can see it everytime you log in

Thank you for signing up for the beta.

Check back here for updates!

Im almost there as well, I just need to know the pay mechanism. F2P B2B or subscription. 

I wont go all in until I know how they are going to run it. I prefer Buy to play (like GW2) ill pay for updates as well but ive had bad experiences with F2p and sub based games.