Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
macavity

The Countdown

I hope it'll be sub based to get rid of trolls, kids and tourists.

Yes subs help mitigate this but I want to own the content at some point not just rent. Like in ESO, your sub ran out you lost access to the entire game. 

Cash shops happen, its just to attractive for gaming companies to pass up on micro transactions. Im okay with it if they want to sell you a cosmetic or a housing item, its when they sell pay to win items (like lotro) that really hurt the game in the long run. 

Whatever it is, I HOPE they take their time. I'm fed up with half baked games being released. Keep it in the oven as long as you can and need imo. 

At least let us taste that pie every now and then!  :angry:

(Give us beta is what I mean lol  :P )

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

nope I win

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

This a countdown to the countdown to alpha then there will be the countdown to closed beta then there will the countdown to open beta then there will be the countdown to release. Then the game will get pushed back due to bugs and we will countdown to the actual release.

So really y'all are gonna spend the next two years counting down and making threads about it.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Yall act like CYT is kidding...but there IS going to be another countdown after this one.

I swear... if there's another freaking countdown... :angry: !!!

Edited by vVe

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

I'll pay for alpha access!

I would pay 100 Euro for an alpha.

and you're everything wrong with the current games market.

They shouldn't want people willing to pay to alpha access... They should want people who will report bug reports and feedback to alpha test.

I HATE the term early access. It represents 'cash-grab for uncompleted product'.

Edited by Toldorn

I liked it back in the day, when company's would announce the game when it was ready for its first CBT, Now a days (I'm looking at you albion online) games announce themselves to early imo. Then they have like alpha after alpha before CBT.

Which isn't bad because the game needs to be refined. However do that before announcing the game. So players can go straight to the CBT testings. Back in the day the company's used to do all the alpha testings themselves. Furthermore they would announce the game when its ready for CBT. This system worked too but  I guess other people may prefer the alpha after alpha method :P.

Edited by Harmans

I liked it when back in the day, when company's would announce the game when it was ready for its first CBT, Now a days (I'm looking at you albion online) games announce themselves to early imo. Then they have like alpha after alpha before CBT.

Which isn't bad because the game needs to be refined. However do that before announcing the game. So players can go straight to the CBT testings. Back in the day the company's used to do all the alpha testings themselves. Furthermore they would announce the game when its ready for CBT. This system worked too but  I guess other people may prefer the alpha after alpha method :P.

it's because dippoorly made sockss give them money to 'alpha test' - then they can move 95% resources to making the next game, as suckers have paid for it already. 

it's because dip****s give them money to 'alpha test' - then they can move 95% resources to making the next game, as suckers have paid for it already. 

ahah yea thats a good point :P Smart move by company's and maybe that is why they do it, for the $$$