Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

ACE Q&A for October: Testing 'Big World' - Official discussion thread

Good to adjust peoples expectations for the first big world milestone. Otherwise people would be disappointed. That said, I'm still very excited about it and can't wait to log in! #testallthethings

Edited by Caenth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Good to adjust peoples expectations for the first big world milestone. Otherwise people would be disappointed. That said, I'm still very excited about it and can't wait to log in! #testallthethings

This.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

And we got some pretty grave answers from first hand. Like "October". Unfortunately i forgot the related question. My bad. <_<

Now i remember. The questions was when will we get a new Q&A card. And there it is.

qMiHpCH.jpg

Allways nice to see promises kept. :)

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

I'm more amused with their face swap at the beginning.

I'm actually excited about the testing in this phase.  There is so much more to an MMORPG than just combat. 

Nice that they are allowing us to go deep into training using potions.

Edited by Teufel

lUvvzPy.png

What a tease!

Indeed - can we get more specifics on the movement changes?  That remains a persistent area of questioning from friends and guildmates who don't follow developments on a regular basis.

rSHxVEY.gif

...working on some really hard stuff that you guys probably only care about on a cursory level...

Lies.  Some of us would be absolutely fascinated by the gritty details of server/network architecture and scaling.  Please consider a future info drop featuring the "hard stuff".

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

Yep. ACE did a good job with this video to manage expectations which is very important. 

Very excited to have the opportunity to contribute more to the testing process - didn't feel like I was able to add a lot productively in terms of input during the Hunger Dome episodes.  Especially looking forward to crafting and being able to be a part of the testing process there!  

Looking forward to being able to test class mechanics without the hunger creeping in.

Exactly this, even without building or stuff like that, it will be a good place to test stuff based on combat/archetypes/skills

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

I think todd should grow a beard now.

As for the update I'm excited, finally something to do other than endlessly throw myself into a meat grinder repeatedly for some testing data.