Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Artcraft Entertainment An Independent Studio?

seventhbeacon

My guess is yes?  If only because I didn't see a larger games distributor on the Crowfall main page.  And I'm hoping the answer is yes, because I think you get a better project because the developers are making the game they want to make (and that is clearly the case from their mission statement!)

I much prefer to support independent studios and small businesses, especially because of the atmosphere and the products they make.  Some of the best innovation in video games in recent years has all been (comparatively) small studios.  All the upcoming projects I'm most excited about are coming from independents.  No Man's Sky!  Star Citizen!  And now Crowfall!

Second question is:  Is there a website?  I noticed in a google search facebook and twitter pages, but that was all I could find.

Thanks to anyone in the community who has the answers!

Edit: Just answered my second question.  The facebook page had a link.  D'oh!  (The main ArtCraft page links to the Play2Crush page which then links back here.)

Edited by seventhbeacon

So what's the answer? I'm not looking it up.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg