Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Rogue One posters

Caenth

It is not supposed to be a serie?

It will be the first movie in the Star Wars Anthology series yes. But the movie itself is stand-alone.

Edit:

They are basically pulling a Marvel here. The Episodes (like Avengers) being the red thread in the Star Wars universe with spinoffs like Rogue One (Thor, Captain America etc.).

Edited by Caenth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

The new posters look nice, but the last (third I think) trailer was a bit meh. As more of the story was revealed, the usual SW cliches start becoming more evident. I had hopes this spinoff movie would deviate more from the path, but it's not looking like it. 

The new posters look nice, but the last (third I think) trailer was a bit meh. As more of the story was revealed, the usual SW cliches start becoming more evident. I had hopes this spinoff movie would deviate more from the path, but it's not looking like it. 

Well I mean its a Star Wars story. Says it right in the title. Its about the how the Death Star plans were acquired a major plot line from the movies.

Might have to wait a while for a true spinoff type story if ever. Episodes 7,8,9 continue the story of the originals and pre-quells. 7 came out already and 8 & 9 yet to come. So yeah unless they go back to like the KoToR era it will either be continuations of the main story or back story's off the main like Rogue One.