Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noc.

Serrated Gaming [NA/EU] - Dedicated PvP - Crafting - RP

oKDUTCP.png

Sharp Alone, Deadly Together!

Join Us Today - Apply

Est. June 2015

Serrated Gaming was born alongside Crowfall. As we've grown in numbers, so too have we grown in dedication and passion. Not only to Crowfall, but with our own guild mates. And so SERRATED has evolved into a multi-game community. We eagerly await each milestone that ACE presents to us, and will continue to prosper. Within Serrated Gaming you'll find members from all over the world, from varied walks of life, and with different experiences. It's our diversity that keeps us strong, both in and outside the games we play. From members being hardcore to casual, elitists to noobs, we work together as a strong cohesive group of passionate gamers, friends, and family. So read on, learn about Serrated Gaming, and ask us questions. I think you'll find that joining us will be among the best choices you've ever made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serrated Gaming has a lot to offer as a guild and a gaming community. Here are a few highlights of what to expect.

Respect among peers. Each member within holds high regards to one another. There have been a small number of disputes, like anywhere else. But here, we learn and grow from them. And always continue to respect each other.

Maturity is another staple you'll find within the community. Not simply just an age restriction, but a measure of wisdom. Of course there are times we have a drink and have some fun, daring members into a night of karaoke, but that's besides the point...

Structure is our backbone. We believe in having many roles available to play. It's always exciting to see people getting promoted up through the ranks. And even more so when finding that spot within the guild that fits perfectly for you. With 2 major pillars, each housing their own structure and format, it's easy to find a role for everybody. 

0LkXPWy.jpg

The War Effort - One of Serrated Gaming's major pillars. Hosting a military-esque structure, the War Effort is a combination of squads and battalions. Prove that you have what it takes to lead others in siege warfare, clandestine missions, and tactful assaults, then you might find yourself among the few leaders and officers within the War Effort. Playing to a deeper stratagem and thinking outside the box is what will put us among the top most competitive guilds, and staying there. Join up with your friends to form a squad. Play the lone wolf scouting enemy territory. Or perhaps take up the responsibility of protecting our caravans and gatherers, the lifeblood of the guild.

NWd2TE1.jpg

The Kingdom - The other major pillar, equally as important, yet vastly different. The Kingdom represents more than just the guild's Eternal Kingdom (EK). It allows for many kinds of play-styles. From crafters to gatherers, or economists to merchants, or emissaries to nobles, you'll find that there are many paths to walk here. Become part of our lore as a noble within the Kingdom, and declare war against another noble. Partake or even create and host guild events. Open shop and sell your own wares or even help sell the items from the guild's armory. Gain renown as you learn better recipes and craft legendary items with the support of the guild. 

What we are looking for in recruits is quite simple. Dedication to the game and our community. Loyalty to the guild and its members. And above all, we are looking for people that can have fun while enjoying our company. You can hail from anywhere in the world. You can have any number of accomplishments within your gaming career. You can come from any path of life. Just bring your A-game. If you have any questions about us, feel free to ask. 

Play-Style: Competitive. Even though our members are diverse in their own play-styles. 

Target Size: Large. With the highly organized structure, we are capable of having a large guild within Crowfall. 

Target Age: 17+ although as mentioned above maturity is the key. 

Timezone: Worldwide. We already have a number of people stretched across many timezones.

Tech Services: We have our own website. We also use Discord as a form of communication. After Crowfall launches we will be using GameVox for tactical voice communication. 

About Me:

Some of you might know me better as Noc. I'm deeply rooted into the community of Crowfall. I've designed tee shirts. Helped with the forging of the Free Lands of Azure. And an admin for the Crowfall Community Discord server. I had joined Serrated in late 2015, originally as a crafter. Some time after that we've grown rather large and made the transition into a multi game community. I was approached by Tahru and the other executive officers with an offer that I couldn't refuse: To lead Serrated in Crowfall. I'm an easy going guy, passionate about gaming and art. Looking forward to meeting you.

What's everyone's favorite God in the Crowfall universe? 

I like Hero in that he's the first Crow. His story is a sad one, but it gives life to the narrative of Crowfall. 

The playtest at 6th this month show that it will include alpha 2 kickstarter players.
So the next test after that might include the next alpha 2 players

edit : now alpha 2 players are already being invited

Edited by CytheS

With information from videos, dev posts, articles, the current test, and previous ones, our studious CytheS has been constructing a Crowfall Codex. It's extremely useful, but you'll have to join our guild to get access to it!

Want to come test with us this weekend and get a feel for the game/guild? Send me a message!

I'll be streaming my testing this weekend. Follow me at Twitch.tv/NocturnalDemise