Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noc.

Serrated Gaming [NA/EU] - Dedicated PvP - Crafting - RP

I have created an in-character https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/15388-welcome-to-the-church-of-wildfire/'>recruitment post for my church over on the RP forum. The Church of Wildfire will be headquartered in Serrated's EK. If you're interested, by all means, check it out!

https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/15388-welcome-to-the-church-of-wildfire/

Edited by Infynis

You guys changed the website on me! Returning guildie here coming back for some Crow after too long a leave

Go ahead and hit up the new site. And we can get things rolling.

To the Guildmaster,

I wish to join your guild and offer a farm and some woodland to be attached to your kingdom. I wish to serve in the Church of Wildfire as a healer, and to help bring warmth to the inner circle for our guildmates. I plan on crafting/merchant work and will make things for guildies to use so long as they pay a tithe to the guild. If they bring their own materials, no tithe required.

My only request is that you provide me with housing (so I can craft) and a place for my vassals to work. Do this, and Nixelplex the Druid will wield the Serrated Edge!

PS: The guild website doesn't seem to be working

Edited by Paschall18

Hey there folks!  I went dark on ya last year but recently got the email to join testing, I finally have a machine to play on, and figured it was time to start paying attention again and join the fun.  Still have room in the crafting ranks for me?

Edited by starrshipcs

On 16/04/2017 at 4:00 PM, starrshipcs said:

Hey there folks!  I went dark on ya last year but recently got the email to join testing, I finally have a machine to play on, and figured it was time to start paying attention again and join the fun.  Still have room in the crafting ranks for me?

Of course, the more the merrier, particularly when it comes to our economy! We've migrated to a new forum, as well as Discord; if you want the links to those, just message me!