Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Video - The Hunger Dome has been eliminated

Tinnis

Chainpull--------------------->Hungerdome. Byehd thx for the memories. Some nice last battles there Tinnis it was fun.

9038EA1E-9BBA-4238-BAE2-2EE9E25A8B68.png

Also I'd like to see HD return in some form on a short rotation after game goes live for some sort of small reward.

Am I the only one cheering for the HD to be gone? I'm so sick of it, I started to hate the damn thing. I hope I never have to see it again.

Nope, you can find me dancing on her grave. I also hope we never see it again!

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Am I the only one cheering for the HD to be gone? I'm so sick of it, I started to hate the damn thing. I hope I never have to see it again.

No you're not, even if i will have good memories of it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmD6OU07uYE

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

If combat was good people would have loved playing it for years in a gray box world. Just because the map is bigger its going to have all the same problems.

MOkvLlm.png