Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Live! Oct 27 - Harvesting & Crafting + Duelist animation

Pann

On Thursday, October 27 at 11:00 AM Central, Design Lead Thomas Blair will present an overview of Crowfall's Harvesting and Crafting systems. 

Tune in again at 1:00 PM Central for a live demo from Senior Animator Eric Doggett as he explains the process for creating an animation for the Guinecean Duelist. 

As usual, we’ll be taking questions from the chat room, so we hope to see you there!

sounds great....we going to get a duelist in action video too.....?

im away for this week, can someone else do tl;dr summary and image grab thread and pm me? :P

The work will be waiting for you when you get back.  We aren't all 'Tinnis' levels of crazy ^^

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

The work will be waiting for you when you get back. We aren't all 'Tinnis' levels of crazy ^^

and personally i'd define someone that spends $1000 on a single video game, that isnt even built, as crazy. We all have our own definitions! :)

Edited by Tinnis

and personally i'd define someone that spends $1000 on a single video game, that isnt even built, as crazy. We all have our own definitions! :)

No one else was building anything that looked interesting! Couldn't help it!  I also bought in before I put myself several hundred thousand dollars in debt with this new house.  If the KS started now I would probably be at contributor level :D

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Noice, cant wait! Really hoping for crafting to be really in depth and not something you can top off at very easy.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH