Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowfall Live! Oct 27 - Harvesting & Crafting + Duelist animation

Thanks for posting Tinnis. I see more disgusting fullscreen UI's, consoles are so cool, NOT... It makes me want to vomit

Pretty sure they've stated, multiple times, that consoles are NOT the reason for fullscreen UIs

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

We've contacted Twitch about the failed archival of Blair's crafting stream.

I'm going to have nightmares about Totino's Pizza Rolls tonight.  <_<

@tannis dropped a link to some good updates but we need more. Mind having Blair do a 10 min video recapping it and upload it to YouTube so at least we'll have something.

Pretty sure they've stated, multiple times, that consoles are NOT the reason for fullscreen UIs

I don't mind it being an option but like you I assume (AND HOPE) the UI will get a massive overhaul to something much more user friendly. Hell, we had more functional UIs back in UO :P

so eugh sod's law....

so er can you confirm you have no local copies for youtube...?

if not can we get an article with pictures summarising what was covered...

for those that could attend was it juicy or fluff?

also general note your stream quality is appalling with usually unreadable text on screen

thank god for guild and public discord chat notes / screenshots and commentary...but no where near the same

Was juicy and everyone is waiting your comprehensive guide on crafting/recolting...what are you doing?  :P

I made promise on stream you would put it as soon as possible  :D   :D

There's a video with Blair, but it's only 3:37 and the Totino's Pizza Rolls commercial keeps playing while Blair is talking. I don't think that's the right one lol.

You have no idea  :D   :lol:
Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

Dang, I had to go and walk my dogs just as the technical difficulties were fixed... I saw.... nodes...nodes as far as the eye could see.

It'd be fabulous if the stream could be somehow retrieved, if it's not, could we have a do-over?

Pizza rolls not essential.

Edited by Mother_Fable

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

I've got some still in my head for french translation (was planning to watch/hear the stream again for refreshing) but there some  : 

Craft

• you can mix materials for different effects ex : copper³ will give you a bar of copper, copper 1 + gold ² will give you a golden copper bar and each of them will have different effects (crit hit, crit damage, damage, etc...) applied to the piece you craft
  • rarity of the materials give better stats on items
  • you can mix match craft a full weapon with different stats : pommel with crit chance, guard with crit damage, blade with damage etc....
  • when you craft you can do experiment based on skills you have learned to have chance to upscale it (or totally ruin it like Blair did on stream :D )
  • if an item suits you, you can make a blueprint out of it to give it to thralls so they can mass produce it on your cities
  • there is plan for salvaging items who's nothing worse at the end after experiments, but actually not implemented
  • You can name your items !

Harvesting

• Harvest chance / rarity (grey, blue, green, orange etc...) based on your tools/buffs
  • Harvest can give some buffs (speed, stamina regen etc...)
  • Harvest is FFA so everyone can steal your stuff

A lot of things still to say and i'm maybe wrong with what i've stated there, apologies if it's the case  :P  But it's all i recall yet

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

If anybody has any specific questions about the stream or the crafting system that Tinnis didn't get in his recap, I'd be happy to answer them all today 10/28. Just based on what they've shown so far I have a pretty good idea of how the full system will work as well. Hit me up and I'll give you all of the speculation you could ever need!

the crafting livestream was one of the best of your streams so far. I really liked the system and the UI, well done !!! I wanna play this game now :D

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.

We've contacted Twitch about the failed archival of Blair's crafting stream.

I'm going to have nightmares about Totino's Pizza Rolls tonight.  <_<

Perhaps get that lovely 1080p 60 fps stream as well from them? You might be using the stream a lot more in the future. ;)

umm ... so there wasn't a recording made?

can someone explain WHY we did a twitch stream without recording especially since we knew there were difficulties?

AND since probably 90% of backers were at work when you livestream (can we do these later next time?) probably a lot want to see the recording

best bet is to just tape delay with youtube still i guess

Hey all,

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Blair's original stream will be recoverable.

Early next week, we will release a new video of Blair showcasing the crafting system for those who missed the Crowfall Live! session (or for those who want to review its content).

Thanks again to those who tuned in! And to those who were unable to watch, fear not-- you will get the dose of crafting that you crave.

Eric Doggett's Duelist animation stream will also be up on YouTube this afternoon (it's getting a slight polish pass from our video producer).

Max Lancaster, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @crowfallgame | Like us on Facebook