Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Next Archtype !

dolmar

What What!!! Least I hope so...

Hopefully they will give us a Male version. Just because I like playing a caster I should not have to deal with guild mates remarking on my ass.... Creepy ...

If yout guildmates are remarking about your ass, you probably shouldn't be in that guild. Least I would hope so.

Anyway, I'm 50% sure the next Archetype is the Stalker. Since they're introducing Stealth with the Duelist, they'll need to introduce anti-stealth.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

If yout guildmates are remarking about your ass, you probably shouldn't be in that guild. Least I would hope so.

Anyway, I'm 50% sure the next Archetype is the Stalker. Since they're introducing Stealth with the Duelist, they'll need to introduce anti-stealth.

AOE is anti stealth . ... And! Dunno what kind of guild you run in but .. If there is weakness my team don't let up . It is kind of hard to keep new members when sexual misconduct in voice coms is so prevalent ... Hell It is a good thing none of these people are running for president in the next 10 years ...

I should not have to deal with guild mates remarking on my ass.... Creepy ...

Now just imagine if this was your real life.

Edited by Kithslayer

WTB Templar

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

WTB Templar

Blah go on .. Already got confessor. Try confessor with heavy armor and melee skill instead of range ? I am ready for a different approach . Frost weaver testing ftw kthx

• 1 month later...

I don't think a male avatar will stop that bunch.

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

• 1 month later...

Seems legit except I would think they would also want to bring on line the tracking and stealth talent trees, not sure where they are on that. I am pretty much for bringing out any characters that are ready, the sooner we can play them, the sooner we can break them and they fix them. 

I'm not sure how much is released about the frostweaver, but the art and name seems like a ranged CC mage????  Some forum post talked about ice arrows, maybe more archer with single target stuff? Has anyone heard anything more concrete about exactly what this class does, preferably from like a dev? Would be nice to see what the ranged CC class can do after all the cry over the myrm root.

Edited by Choicest

Seems legit except I would think they would also want to bring on line the tracking and stealth talent trees, not sure where they are on that. I am pretty much for bringing out any characters that are ready, the sooner we can play them, the sooner we can break them and they fix them. 

I'm not sure how much is released about the frostweaver, but the art and name seems like a ranged CC mage????  Some forum post talked about ice arrows, maybe more archer with single target stuff? Has anyone heard anything more concrete about exactly what this class does, preferably from like a dev? Would be nice to see what the ranged CC class can do after all the cry over the myrm root.

i think all of us are stumbling in the dark, all we can do is speculate

6XZoThV.jpg

Ice Walls ! Temporary weaving of ice structures that will help control the battlefield. Personally id like to see these things have hitpoints  and other classes able to blast through them. Would make for some intense fun.

Ice Walls ! Temporary weaving of ice structures that will help control the battlefield. Personally id like to see these things have hitpoints  and other classes able to blast through them. Would make for some intense fun.

would be a strong ability, i dont think there is another AT with that "strong", "impactful" of a spell

6XZoThV.jpg

would be a strong ability, i dont think there is another AT with that "strong", "impactful" of a spell

The whirl winds AOE knock downs are fairly impactful to the battlefield.

What What!!! Least I hope so...

Hopefully they will give us a Male version. Just because I like playing a caster I should not have to deal with guild mates remarking on my ass.... Creepy ...

Dolmar,

If the rest of the guys are making you uncomfortable, I have made you a safe space in my basement. 

Eli

the PvP happens just as much in our voice comms as it does in our game or game forums... its probably good we don't do many real life meet ups im sure there would be hospital/lawyer fees..

Could do it the Uo wall of stone Way if it were only as wide as say 75% of the keep entry way, you would have to have 2 frost weavers working together or using it to block a door to a house or a small amount of cover on an open battlefield.  Give Forge master a good counter for it

In Sanct Yelm