Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Entitlement missing"

Pann

Folks who are anxious to get their first taste of Big World 1.0 have been trying to update the game client and instead get an error message that says "Entitlement missing". This is because we are about to enter a new testing phase (Pre-Alpha 3.0) and that means pushing the Reset button for playtest access. The process is explained in the most recent Founders' Update as well as the Playtesting/Alpha & Beta FAQ

We will make an announcement when the playtest emails begin rolling out, and we will let you know the progress as each test group begins receiving their invitations. 

WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR INVITING PLAYTESTERS?

Whenever we have a major new testing version, like 1.0 or 1.1 or 2.0, available, we roll it out as follows:

1. We invite the pre-alpha tester groups in first, the Pre-Alpha 1 group followed by the Pre-Alpha 2 group or both groups at once of the test requires a higher number of concurrent players. These tests are not bound by NDA, so players can talk about them freely, but we may politely ask people not to stream during the initial few matches as we work the initial bugs out of the system. (We consider these tests to be an extension of our internal testing, and we often catch problems that hide from us until we put the release out "in the wild", in front of real players.)
  2. Once we shake out the initial bugs, we move on to the Alpha 1 group. Practically every test from this point forward will be streamed by one or more of our testers. In turn order, we invite people within the Alpha 1 group by date order of their first backing. We send out invites in waves, typically 300 to 500 testers at a time.
  3. Emails are sent from support@artcraftent.com. Make sure to add us to your Safe Senders list so your test emails don’t wind up in your Spam folder.
  4. When all the Alpha 1 players have been invited, we have another "shake out" period for bugs, after which we start inviting the Alpha 2 group. Again, we send invites in waves of 300 to 500 by the date of their first pledge.

I tried it just to see if I could pre-download the patch so I can press that Launch button instantly after login. I hate waiting when I'm excited. And I'm excited. Really excited. Just so you know. If you didn't already. Just want to make sure you know. *check mail* Again.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Def looking forward to play in the big world :). Been waiting a good while for this!

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

I tried it just to see if I could pre-download the patch so I can press that Launch button instantly after login. I hate waiting when I'm excited. And I'm excited. Really excited. Just so you know. If you didn't already. Just want to make sure you know. *check mail* Again.

Bro, if your excited, then I'm excited2

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Thanks for made me laugh with my cup of coffee in hand at work Caenth, it was nearly all over my keyboard if i haven't Ranger reflexes  :lol:

And i'm excited² but it's ok, i can wait....

"no joke who stole the pack of crowcaine?"

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

Question: I am eligible for alpha testing but wouldnt be very good at it. Can I give my alpha testing status to someone else? Im sure there are players out there who would be really good at that sort of thing.

I have the sapphire and the amber KS packages so that would be 2 players who could help out - if it was allowed?

www.CrowfallRP.com

Disclaimer: My RP with you might become a public story: https://soundcloud.com/shiv-mahon

Can I give my alpha testing status to someone else?

Let's say it this way: Testing levels are not tradable via the account gifting system.

Hello. My entitlement is MIA. Was informed you had it here somewhere. Thanks.

You can check your entitlements from the home page. Just click on My Account and your entitlements will be sonewhere on that page. You can also go to crowfall.com/client to check your entitlement for downloading the client.

Though the easiest way is to probably email ACE at support@artcraftent.com, they're usually quick to respond.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

You can check your entitlements from the home page. Just click on My Account and your entitlements will be sonewhere on that page. You can also go to crowfall.com/client to check your entitlement for downloading the client.

Though the easiest way is to probably email ACE at support@artcraftent.com, they're usually quick to respond.

Going to the client page will tell you if you have the entitlement to download the patcher but it is not the same as the entitlement to login to the game just yet. You're better off just going to the Account page and looking for something similar to this:

Alpha Group 2 Alpha Group 2 Access Entitlement