Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
izkimar

Did they forget that there's a test today?

No patch notes, no servers are visible, the 3.0 forum is still locked and no notice of a delay. (I also redownloaded the client to make sure there wasn't any shenanigans).

Edited by izkimar

Very doubtful they forgot.  This is a big step for them, They probably just ran in to an issue, as expected in Pre-Alpha and running a whole new architecture.

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

I'm hoping they are just fixing a few last minute bugs, would be great to see something about it though even on their twitter :P but i'm just being impatient i know they will extend the test for how ever long its delayed as always.. doesnt make me any less excited to fill out the Big world testing checklist  ^.^

Is anyone else getting "entitlement missing" when trying to log into the client? 

Everyone who is not Pre-Alpha-1 should be getting that message I believe.  The PA-1 peeps will have to confirm

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Everyone who is not Pre-Alpha-1 should be getting that message I believe.  The PA-1 peeps will have to confirm

Confirmed....they stated that this is a new testing phase and thus invites will restart based on access level. I suspect Alpha 1 will make it in eventually but right now they need to keep the test small and slowly open it up. Where as the previous tests it was about getting as many numbers to insure matches could be done. This will be about slowly growing the player base to determine what they need to fix to help performance.

Ahh gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. I was curious because I've participated in previous tests.

Yeah, this is a major milestone, they needed to cut back the amount of people on the server at first to see if it can handle 5-10 people and not blow up :D  My guess is it blew up when they pressed the on button :D or they are having a celebratory lunch for hitting the milestone :D

Edited by destrin

YouTube Channel

Just out of curiosity are the testing groups the same as were listed on the kick starter or did they ever add more to the pre alpha 1 groups ? is it just diamond and bloodstone?

PA-1 is Diamond and Bloodstone.

PA-2 is Ruby and Emerald

Everyone else is Alpha-1 or later.

PA-2 is Ruby and Emerald

That is what i thought thank you very much, wasn't sure if they ever ended up offering any other packages that had it. Thank you for confirming!

PA-2 is Ruby and Emerald

PA-1 is something like 10 or 15 total people that backed above the $5k+ level. We may not get any posts from them.

They paid (a lot) for the exclusive access and should have it for some period. As far as destrin comment on server needing to be tested by 5 to 10 ppl. I really doubt that. ACE surely has done that level of "does it turn on" testing by logging in either from work office or from the devs homes.

Edited by angelmar

As far as destrin comment on server needing to be tested by 5 to 10 ppl. I really doubt that. ACE surely has done that level of "does it turn on" testing by logging in either from work office or from the devs homes.

What? When I have ever been wrong :P

YouTube Channel

So does that mean Sapphire donators are getting in too? (Since you forum badge is a Sapphire one)

Not this test no dont think dawof should've been able to get in either since there are multiple ruby backers unable to get in

Edited by Uyathefox

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png