Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unable to Log in game

When trying to log in game I placed my username and password in as usual but a red popup said I lacked some sort of entitlement. I can log in to main website and access forums but when I try to access the Support I get another popup saying I do not have a proper or complete email client.

I have paid for a Bronze package last year in March. When first trying to access the tests listed in your emails I got to the page showing servers at the times listed but was unable to get any further. After 3 attempts I simply gave up. Today, when accessing game icon I got the log-in page but was refused entry entirely per above. Please help!

This thread should help. Basically, based on your pledge amount, you get different entitlements, which are slowly re-introduced to each testing phase (up to a point). So far, only folks with Pre-Alpha 1 testing group entitlements can play the Big World test. 

The order will be:

Pre-Alpha 1,

Pre-Alpha 2,

Alpha 1,

Alpha 2,

Alpha 3,

Beta 1,

Beta 2.

Expect longer waits between group entitlements as you go down (groups get bigger & there is a threshold of good/manageable feedback.  Check what you have, keep an eye open, and see you when you're in!

When trying to log in game I placed my username and password in as usual but a red popup said I lacked some sort of entitlement. I can log in to main website and access forums but when I try to access the Support I get another popup saying I do not have a proper or complete email client.

I have paid for a Bronze package last year in March. When first trying to access the tests listed in your emails I got to the page showing servers at the times listed but was unable to get any further. After 3 attempts I simply gave up. Today, when accessing game icon I got the log-in page but was refused entry entirely per above. Please help!

They are in a new testing phase. With each new phase they start with Pre-Alpha 1 and go down from there. You'll get access in a few weeks

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.