Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just backed so exicted.

lawl281

Hey guys I've been following the test schedule for a while and and finally had some spare cash to back with.  I got the 2016 bronze and was considering upgrading further but didnt see any other 2016's available.  Are 2016 pleddges closed now for the year? I am excited to play when the tests open back up.  Should I wait to activate my purchase till I decide if I want to upgrade tiers?

Hey guys I've been following the test schedule for a while and and finally had some spare cash to back with.  I got the 2016 bronze and was considering upgrading further but didnt see any other 2016's available.  Are 2016 pleddges closed now for the year? I am excited to play when the tests open back up.  Should I wait to activate my purchase till I decide if I want to upgrade tiers?

Welcome to the Slaughter! >:]

I think they retired the 2016 bundles at the start of this month, so if you want to go higher you have to get the 2017 ones. Keep your pledge bundled if you want to upgrade, unbundling it won't allow you to upgrade. If you have any other questions, email ACE at support@artcraftent.com.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.