Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kridina

Coilie of Crossguard

Everyone has their passion, and for me..it has always been people. It is what draws me to multiplayer games, usually of the PC MMORPG genre. If I do not have a good group of people to play with, I can very quickly lose interest in a game. The same goes in reverse. A good group of people can bring such fun and dimension to nearly any game you play, and that..that is what I crave to experience.

In a nutshell; my community if vital to me. Sure, there can be something said for solo games and players, but for me? I'll still always prefer playing with a group of players over banging it out alone in a game.

Games can be such a great way to meet people of like minds while also providing challenge in a fun environment. Not only that, in today's well-connected world, we can now "meet" others from different areas of the world we would never have otherwise had the chance to get to know. We live in an amazing time for technology and gaming, don't we?

So, now you know the basis of what drives me to play a game. So, what was it that that happened to bring me here to Crow Fall? Well, people of course. While those I've been playing games with already were poking at me to give this game a look, I didn't really get excited about it until I watched the live Twitch streams this past week. Not only did I see how they interacted with one another (Yes, I pay attention to your interaction, guys!), but I experienced how they engaged with those of us watching and asking questions. You got me fired up, and in turn, I have turned that fire onto my guild. I almost fell sorry for them :P

Anyways, it is a pleasure to be here and I am quite excited to be a part of this community and truly look forward to being able to play the game. Thanks for making it happen!

Edited by Kridina

dragon_crossguard_small.png

Welcome :)

I sincerely hope that you find in us a warm, friendly and interesting community - I mean, we are all that, at our better times :P

And looking forward t another guild hopping on the crow-ship!

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share