Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Fri, Nov 4 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

If you encountered a bug, technical problem or other anomaly during your playtest session, please post about it here. Remember to be as descriptive as possible.

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

EDIT: Solved after re-patching, the skill has been training the entire time.  So it was definitly with the instance of my lobby, I'll try to recreate but I am not sure what caused it.

My universal training is locked to a level 1 skill that is not progressing, I am unable to train anything as I am locked to this non progressing skill.

Tree: Combat Principles

Skill: "Tactics: Attack Power"

Notes: The skill leveled up to rank 1 and now there is no progression and I get an error when trying to cancel or switch it out.

Error message: UNABLE TO START/STOP, PLEASE TRY AGAIN

I attempted to reload the application and now cannot load the lobby after entering my credentials, I receive an indefinite black screen

Edited by jbigg

QgGGP67.gif

On the menu screen chat window when I typed what seemed to be more that 125-150 or so characters that message would be stuck in my chat bar and cover anything else i wished to type so I could not see what I was typing anymore until I re logged back into the game

EDIT: Solved after re-patching, the skill has been training the entire time.  So it was definitly with the instance of my lobby, I'll try to recreate but I am not sure what caused it.

My universal training is locked to a level 1 skill that is not progressing, I am unable to train anything as I am locked to this non progressing skill.

Tree: Combat Principles

Skill: "Tactics: Attack Power"

Notes: The skill leveled up to rank 1 and now there is no progression and I get an error when trying to cancel or switch it out.

Error message: UNABLE TO START/STOP, PLEASE TRY AGAIN

I attempted to reload the application and now cannot load the lobby after entering my credentials, I receive an indefinite black screen

I got this UNABLE TO START/STOP PLEASE TRY AGAIN message as well. I finished training a skill and it will not let me start training another one so my third archetype training slot is not in use. 

I also noticed that while I'm currently training the berzerker battle rager ability it seems they fixed that bug so it appears locked to me in the skill tree window yet I'm still training the skill. Also unable to start/stop training on that skill. 

Tried to record this but the recording from shadowplay showed only a black screen. Odd. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

For anyone having problems with "not enough disk space" when attempting to patch/update, make sure your permissions are set correctly on your folder that contains the Crowfall patcher.

To set permissions on Windows 10, right click the folder and hit Properties. Then go to the Security tab. Hit Edit, then make sure the "Full Control" box is ticked. Hit okay a bunch of times to exit out. Restart the patcher and it should work.

Drew aka Geldarion

Former PvP officer for Old Timers Guild

Cohost for Casual Core Radio, Owner of The Fanatical Swordsman

I login, patcher goes through motions, says "Access Invalid" then closes.

When I try to use the launcher that worked fine last week I get in an error box;

There should be 'CrowfallClient_Data'
folder next to the executable

HELP!

You Don't Stop Playing Games when You Get Old...

You Get Old When You Stop Playing Games!