Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Fri, Nov 4 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

I am receiving: "Invalid client. Please patch to 3.2."

I am currently on the 3.1 build and hasn't offered another patch.

I deleted the "crowfallupdate.version" file and re-opened the launcher. It fixed it and it started patching.

Black screen of death.

Prior to that, after creating a new character in the lobby I could no longer open the skill menu

This.   Patched in between.  Tried the 

I deleted the "crowfallupdate.version" file and re-opened the launcher. It fixed it and it started patching.

trick.

Repaired.

I can log in, verify patch and launch, but I launch to a white, then black dead screen and have to close out.

Edit:   tried once more after posting this before taking a break and things just worked.  

Edited by myssing

Yeah for the black screen bug after hitting launch just let the client do its thing without trying to set a primary window.  So far the client has launched every time for me while doing that.

Yeah for the black screen bug after hitting launch just let the client do its thing without trying to set a primary window.  So far the client has launched every time for me while doing that.

yep this works for me as well. Once you hit launch do not click or do anything until the game loads up. Still get a black screen but it does eventually load.

To add, chat is currently not functioning and it shows 0 players on the little bar thingy in the lobby.

Berserker Crash doesn't happen at 0.  Happens 2ish seconds before or 2ish seconds after.  It's consistent for each login (it will always be 2 seconds early if it's 2 seconds early the first time), but changes between logins.

Logging in often reduces me to 0 chicken tickers, and I start starving.

Can someone else see if they can replicate this bug for me?
I've managed to do it multiple times and have video too.
Basically, you can launch yourself into the skybox by doing a couple of things as a Champion.
The way I done it, from out of combat mode, right-click dodge and jump at the same time, then press 1 to leap and then afterwards use your left-click attack and you will start flying.
Video to come. please to be ignoring weeb music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h525nEDYJk8

Edited by Groovin

231e101d88.jpg

<clip> you will start flying.

Video to come.

Is this a bug or a feature? *wink*

I'm having some issues for sure.

First, I went through an entire hammer looking for stone and only got 2 to spawn. I then created a potion of critical materials and took it. Then on my next hammer, I finally got the remaining pieces I needed for a craft of a Basic Pistol, all from one node. Not sure if that is WAI.

I attempted to make a Basic Pistol on the Duelist, failed the craft, then attempted a remake, then the crafting window got stuck on the Combine screen and it didn't use the materials, and it also didn't give me the pistol.

I logged to lobby and jumped back in, resources were gone, no pistol. Attempted to gather more, and noticed that my almost-broken hammer was now completely fixed. Also, interestingly, I can no longer pick any materials up. Or rather, it shows that I've picked them up, but they don't go into inventory.

Drew aka Geldarion

Former PvP officer for Old Timers Guild

Cohost for Casual Core Radio, Owner of The Fanatical Swordsman

Some parts of the world woul not load. My guildmates would swear that there was terrain there, but all I saw was the white of the edge of the world.

Equiping Leather armor causes parts of the Duelist to become invisible. I'm assuming its because the assets for Duelist Armor isn't done yet

Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Can someone else see if they can replicate this bug for me?

I've managed to do it multiple times and have video too.

Basically, you can launch yourself into the skybox by doing a couple of things as a Champion.

The way I done it, from out of combat mode, right-click dodge and jump at the same time, then press 1 to leap and then afterwards use your left-click attack and you will start flying.

Video to come. please to be ignoring weeb music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h525nEDYJk8

I am experiencing the same problem with the Legionnaire. I'm not sure what the cause is.

Had a crafting bug that is preventing me from making anything on my Myrmidon on US West 

I go from combine --> success --> experiment -->design --> timer -->crafting complete back to combine but it doesn't ask for items this time.  The items are consumed on the initial combine but the completed item never goes into inventory.  I can do this loop forever and it doesn't matter what the item is.  I can craft just fine on East and Europe

When crafting, I was making my dual axes schematic, which requires 2 of a few different items.  I put 2 of each into the slots and then right clicked to try and pull them out.  Only got 1 of each item back, losing half of each.

Warp/Skyfall testing

So we have seen many many people this test get sent to the top of the sky so I went ahead and tried to recreate it after I had a theory.

Initial recreation attempts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5W_lGSg2W4&feature=youtu.be

After 4 minutes of getting the timing down I reached space!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLVgTp9QcnY

QgGGP67.gif