Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Fri, Nov 4 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

Crafted 5 weapons last night....

But lost 4 to inventory bugs (success on the crafting screen, never appeared in inventory after hitting take).

One time on relog, I got some of the components back.

Also the inventory is massively bugged.  I log out and log in and it shows me completely different inventory.  items thought lost an hour ago reappear.  Unfortunately no weapons reappeared.

Edited by angelmar

Had a crafting bug that is preventing me from making anything on my Myrmidon on US West 

I go from combine --> success --> experiment -->design --> timer -->crafting complete back to combine but it doesn't ask for items this time.  The items are consumed on the initial combine but the completed item never goes into inventory.  I can do this loop forever and it doesn't matter what the item is.  I can craft just fine on East and Europe

Same here - the only fix yet is to start a new character. It seems to be caused by an immortal item. I have a piece of Pine Nuts in my inventory, that neither can be eaten nor destroyed. If i try to move it, it says "unable to find item". It also prevents me from picking up stuff, that has no stack in my inventory yet. 

New to the game? Check out this Guide!

Bugs: New stone spawns leave the model up which you can walk through after another player clears the node and you walk into range for it to spawn (same with some trees) you can not harvest these ghost nodes.

Inventory: when logging in for the first time on this test. Items I had used in the previous test (wooden planks) appeared in my inventory with a 0 for quantity. You cannnot delete or move these items. Also spaces in inventory that you cannot put anything in when moving stuff around in the inventory. 

healing potion provides a "bentiful harvest" buff for 60 and did not appear to heal out of combat.

Would not allow me to switch characters on the server. I would select my druid and it would log in the ranger I had first logged in with tried 3 different times to change to my druid. Would not allow me to.

Edited by jokeassjason

has any one reported / noticed that we are able to see ALL druid orbs, even you're enemies regardless of group factions

also the player stat screen 'preview' that shows enemy models is OP for scouting through terrain and obstacles ;)

MoOtcbU.png

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

1、地图边缘贴图不全

2、人物起名输入后,没有确认,经常会无法记录

3、会出现大量的0持久物品

4、服务器会卡顿,并不是网络问题,应该是服务器问题,高延迟。

5、AI 寻路异常,经常会抖动和去其他空地方进行攻击,而非真实玩家所在地,狗尤其如此

6、大量物品贴图不完善

7、玩家会因为坐标问题被弹射上天,类似火箭

Sat 5th 09:30 EST:  Skill #4 on Legionnaire shoots me into the air and off the map, have to log out to character creation screen.  Same thing has happened when I make a new legionnaire character.

KoYLhTs.png

Can't seem to pick the ore left behind by other players.

Then sometimes, the character would freeze up when trying to harvest few resources.

Edited by CytheS

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

I had issues with inventory slots becoming unusable.  The slot would loose  the outline and you could not put anything in it.  

I had crafted items disappear after creating them.  I would hit the take button and it would just go away.  Not sure if this had anything to do with the missing inventory slots or not.

It is really hard to test out crafting when there is no way to know who or what is around you while crafting.  I was killed twice while crafting.  Would be nice if there was a safe place to go to craft, or if you had a minimap that showed if anyone was around  you while in the crafting window.

I have been waiting  for  this part of the game and I  must say I am getting excited!! 

Tanom of the WhiteWalkers

iWQCpyx.gif

All my crafting problems are inventory problems.

Many of these other people have reported already:

• When you hit Take, sometimes an item just disappears.  The more complex the item, the more likely this is.  In the previous build, relogging would sometimes restore the item.  In this build it does not
  • Logging in, I have a large number of 0 quantity item stacks in inventory.  They can be moved to the trashcan, but its very time consuming.  These appear to be ghost stacks of things that were combined or moved.
  • I just crafted a leather chest piece, had it disappear when I hit take.  Made metal bars, half of them appear, half don't.  Then I tried to delete some 0 qty stacks and could not.  Couldn't move an item, couldn't make an item.. tried to make a harvesting potion and after Make, the window resets to the "combine" button.

I have found a group of bugs which I think may be interrelated.  Ethereal dust seems to be leaving hidden stacks of 0 in the inventory when gathered from different sources (ei. stone, gold, iron, trees, etc.).  Manually combining ethereal stacks will visually combine them in inventory but leave these ghost stacks of 0, which are not visible until you reload the client.  When you reload the client you will see the 0 stacks filling up your inventory, you can use a stack with items in them to visually get rid of them, but they seem to be still there.  When crafting items while inventory is full of 0 stacks (visible or not) the crafted item will not be able to drop into the inventory, so when you hit the take button, they just disappear.

Another unrelated bug with chat where something I typed is showing up in the chat line every time I try to type something new, and I cant see what I am typing just the previous text.

my best moment for today:

https://www.twitch.tv/makkontv/v/99190954

btw check out my stream, he will show you 3 critical bugs:

1) inventory bug. disappearing free spots make you impossible to test. without this fixed we can't crafting and gathering!

2) desyncs (mostly on EU) servers. check out my latest videos with myrmidon. there is alot of strange dmg, impossible to use spells, broken cooldowns and such

3) air jump bug right after you get knocked up

also I can easy get out of the map and die under textures

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Does leather armor really give NEGATIVE physical mitigation? 

I made some real basic copper ore / cat hide leather armor and it had roughly +6 spell mitigations but had about -6 physical mitigations. I had no failures while experimenting either.

Is it supposed to be that way? I know leather armor was better against spells but surely it's better for physical mitigation than wearing NOTHING. 

Going to file this under bugs. 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

Really seems ... not right, huh? I agree.

Bigger bug: all 3 of my and my gf's accounts are auto-logged into the East server and just sit and spin on "Connecting to Zone ..." Can't play on any server nor change training :/

I made some real basic copper ore / cat hide leather armor and it had roughly +6 spell mitigations but had about -6 physical mitigations. I had no failures while experimenting either.

Is it supposed to be that way? I know leather armor was better against spells but surely it's better for physical mitigation than wearing NOTHING. 

Going to file this under bugs. 

Really seems ... not right, huh? I agree.

it has always been the case that leather takes increases damage from physical

and is true with Mail/Chain armor also taking more damage from spells.

its their pro/cons..

dmg resistance table

SP example armors

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

This may be known from a previous test, but when I first logged in, set up skill training fine, could access it within the big world fine, but when I logged back to lobby, I cannot open the skill screen any more.  Occasionally when switching to a different window (make new character, swap which character I'm looking at, or when I hit logout), it would briefly show the skill screen, and then disappear under the next window immediately.

Ok so main bugs/anomalies

Severity level 1-10

1-game destroying

10- minor

• Trying to jump of rocks rocket me across the map:- 10 
  • Many times oh hills while chopping trees as a champion sliding down the hill:- 7
  • While crafting items and completing them and taking them they wouild not come into my inventory there for losing them:-1
  • While fighting and using the champions Leap i would be shot out of the universe outside the sky box and free fall while still taking damage:-1
  • getting stuck on a none moving boar caused me to be slingshot backwards i would say easily over 700+ ft:-1
  • Parties disbanding and still having people in your party like each party member was having a party without being in that party:-5

I can provide stream vid's as proof of all of these bugs if required

Edited by Bremmen

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

it has always been the case that leather takes increases damage from physical

and is true with Mail/Chain armor also taking more damage from spells.

its their pro/cons..

dmg resistance table

SP example armors

Then it's always been irrational.

edit: side note, finally got past "Connecting to Zone...", but the server was reset and now I have it again.

I should have just worked today :/

Edited by coolwaters