Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Fri, Nov 4 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

dont know what circumstances caused it but... my 2 person group was harvesting from a copper node and a pig popped out.... picked it up and got a boar leather.  We had all harvesting potions active.

It seems that stats on armor don't work at all. I made some stamina boosting gear earlier that didn't actually increase my stamina, and now I made a plate chest that gives +76 max health, but my health does not increase when I put it on.

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

1. Have experienced most of the crafting bugs that many others have noted (items not going to inventory, blank inventory slots, etc...)

I was kicked out of a server while finishing a pistol, when logged back in neither it nor the components were in inventory.

On the Duelist, after exiting stealth, my char often remains slightly translucent (at least to me).

Sometimes can, but usually can't, enter stealth if I'm in fighting stance... not sure which is "correct"

Sometimes starting to harvest will make my char go into fighting stance after i let go of the 'F' key.

The Shipwrecked Pirates

yarrr....

Hi! I would begin by saying great work! 
I was recently smashing rocks, and, to my surprise and bemusement, a giant tree flew out. As soon as I walked upon the doober, I gained one stone from it.
Also, I left the server for a second to swap my archetype and, when I selected join game, it brought me upon the 'choose team' screen. Old hunger dome assets, perhaps? I just restarted when that happened.

Sunderin' is my specialty. 

Sat:

A guildie opened up his inventory and found a leather breastplate and a staff that he did not create or loot from anyone. I found 3 parchment paper in my inventory that I did not make or loot from anyone.

Same bugs as others with creating items and then they never make it into my inventory after choosing take item.

Crafting items and not getting them in inventory when  you hit take or try and drag and drop them into inventory.  I seemed to be a but random as it happened but just now I had it happen 4 times in a row.  Once with a barrel for the pistol and then with 3 potions.  Now everytime I hit the take button the screen pops back to the combine screen with no slots to drop anything in.  If you hit combine again it will go through the motions but as soon as  you get back to the take button screen it does the same  thing and  you are stuck in a loop.

Edit - I just tried to make a great axe head and lost all 4 of the ore.  Maybe it has something to do with using mixed bars to make it?  I will have to test it out more later after I can gather more ore.

Edited by tanom

Tanom of the WhiteWalkers

iWQCpyx.gif

I dragged the ore from the slot where the cursor is, up to the top right slot (where the 16 ores are). This is the result:

294geie.png

Yes, the ore ended up in a slot outside the inventory!?

I'd say the inventory code is severely broken right now :)

dont know what circumstances caused it but... my 2 person group was harvesting from a copper node and a pig popped out.... picked it up and got a boar leather.  We had all harvesting potions active.

Pigs in space! No wait, pigs in rocks! Rock pigs! Most awesome bug ever :D

Sat:

A guildie opened up his inventory and found a leather breastplate and a staff that he did not create or loot from anyone. I found 3 parchment paper in my inventory that I did not make or loot from anyone.

Same bugs as others with creating items and then they never make it into my inventory after choosing take item.

So that is where my armor went to!  :(

rSHxVEY.gif

Sat:

Santa Claus got bored and decided to come early?

World

• When the servers first came up on Friday I think I took a bunch of damage from a small jump.https://youtu.be/bPeNv1QBQec
  • I think it may have to do with the servers are seeing your jumps go 45m in to the air. https://youtu.be/IO59WU_4BsY
  • Throughout the rest of the weekend it looks as though movement abilities are putting people in the wrong location.  It is moving them way too high. 1 2
  • The server thinking my character is too high stopped me from harvesting tress and picking up doobers several times.  Using a movement ability would bring me down to the correct level so i could harvest and pick up doobers again. https://youtu.be/nYVDx1PRgRc

Abilities

• Had one guy on my team die when a dot kept getting re-applied after the target died.  The guy that died was applying the dot to my team mate when he died. https://youtu.be/jlrGtFS6-V0
  • Retaliate is broken. I Get the Duelist Icon pop up on no mater what Archetype I am on.  I remove myself out of the CC, but unable to walk till the duration of the CC has expired.
  • Had an Issue on the Druid where my LMB was not working and could spam the first cast in the #2 lightning chain. Moving around a bit and casting other abilities seemed to fix it. https://youtu.be/oLILDVdLXEY
  • Only had one instance where I ran over my own healing orb and did damage to myself. https://youtu.be/60lAkCCQKKo
Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Just a few bugs encountered over the weekend:

• Fell though world once when died. Properly re-spawned once the timer hit though.
  • Weapon compare windows hang off the edge of the screen.
  • Can't open skills interface when go back to lobby from game, have to close client and come back in to open it.
  • Closing client sometimes causes a lockup and needs to manually close it to re-open it.
  • Muskhog mobs don't move nor attack
  • Myrmidon Net pull or charge doesn't work most times, the initial Net throw works but not pull or charge.

oh and found a tree growing out of a stone node: Was able to chop the tree down and mine the node though.

N0hoU8x.png

Edited by pang

Server: US East

General

• Jumping on another character model can make you appear to fly into the sky for a short period. If done with 3 characters the person on top did not reappear until they fell down to ground (Tested with Duelist on Knight on Lego)
  • Sometimes when logging in an existing character you appear in the sky at first then appear to fall to the ground where you logged out (No fall damage)
  • If you quit to desktop to exit the game, you will login to that character automatically when you next go to play.

Inventory

• Auto Stacking does not work when looting a corpse or crafting an item. It does work when picking up harvesting items
  • Stacking two similar items like Wooden Runestone Blank or Metal Alloy Bar creates a ghost item in that slot. This may reappear with a stack of 0 displaying which then can be deleted to free up space. 
  • Inventory appears to bug after a time and stops showing if any new items. When this happens you can harvest a resource and the item will disappear from the ground but will never show up in your inventory (Tried multiple relogs, client repair, and even making new characters)

Chat

• After a time, the chat bar stops clearing the previous thing typed and will always be filled with that sentence. You are still able to chat but never see any new characters

Combat

• While fighting zombie scout with knight: Knocked back by Scout, hit Charge (Ability 1 Default), and when you reach Scout it punts you again the knight goes flying like shot out of a cannon.
  • Able to Log Character out in Combat (Not major right now without all systems in place but a big problem later)