Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Fri, Nov 4 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

Guinea can harvest while burrowed.

Sometimes in my inventory, I get null spots, where I can't put anythng into that grid space.

After being killed, I had a ton of 0 amount clones of the basic materials I still had in my inventory, I had to trash all of them.

Guinea can burrow up the wooden ramps of some of the world buildings, like the mine world structure recently added. You can then burrow around the wooden flooring at the of the mine.

Guinea can burrow up onto the top of some harvestable rocks.

Edited by genaknosc

Crafting occasionally becomes unusable; materials are consumed, a success is listed, the craft timer progresses, and then upon pressing "take" the item is not provided and the crafting screen returns to the original materials selection window with just the "COMBINE" button and no slots for providing materials.  I'm able to repeat the crafting cycle without any new materials, but nothing is generated.  Once in this state, all attempts to create any item result in the same sequence - the materials are consumed and pressing "take" returns to a blank crafting panel without awarding the item.  This bug does persist between logging in and out, or closing the client and reopening it.  It does NOT persist between characters (IE: I'm able to craft normally if I switch to another character, or to the same character on another server).  Changing to another character, crafting an item (which works) and returning to the original bugged character does not resolve the issue.  The only way to make crafting usable again seems to be a server reset.

-> Edit: It seems my character also is no longer able to add new items to their inventory; picking up leather just does not appear, even after relogging.

-> Edit: I have not been able to reproduce this consistently.  It seems to occur completely at random, and I have seen it happen initially while making: iron pick runestone, blank wooden rune (from 3x ashwood), iron bar (three of the ore were blue quality, the others were normal quality).  I was not able to see a distinct pattern in times it occurred versus did not occur.

Typing a message which is too long for the chat window behaves... strangely.  The cursor moves when deleting characters, but the characters are not deleted.  For example, if my message ended in "... and they lived happily ever aft" before running out of characters, and I backspace back to the end of 'they', my text box will show: "... and they| lived happily ever aft".  Continuing to type does not replace the text either, though the cursor moves an appropriate number of characters.  So if I continue by typing " were eaten by wolves", my text box still shows "... and they lived happily ever a|ft", but pressing return correctly states, "... and they were eaten by wolves".  Additionally, the next message I type is still fully populated by the full content of the prior message, however keyboard entry is still received correctly and posts to chat correctly.  This only seems to occur once.

Players who log out are still listed in my party while offline.  When they log in, they are ungrouped (but their nameplate appears in the party).  Leaving group and reinviting them seems to work correctly.

Edited by Splug

Crafting occasionally becomes unusable; materials are consumed, a success is listed, the craft timer progresses, and then upon pressing "take" the item is not provided and the crafting screen returns to the original materials selection window with just the "COMBINE" button and no slots for providing materials.  I'm able to repeat the crafting cycle without any new materials, but nothing is generated.  Once in this state, all attempts to create any item result in the same sequence - the materials are consumed and pressing "take" returns to a blank crafting panel without awarding the item.  This bug does persist between logging in and out, or closing the client and reopening it.  It does NOT persist between characters (IE: I'm able to craft normally if I switch to another character, or to the same character on another server).  Changing to another character, crafting an item (which works) and returning to the original bugged character does not resolve the issue.  The only way to make crafting usable again seems to be a server reset.

-> Edit: It seems my character also is no longer able to add new items to their inventory; picking up leather just does not appear, even after relogging.

-> Edit: I have not been able to reproduce this consistently.  It seems to occur completely at random, and I have seen it happen initially while making: iron pick runestone, blank wooden rune (from 3x ashwood), iron bar (three of the ore were blue quality, the others were normal quality).  I was not able to see a distinct pattern in times it occurred versus did not occur.

I currently have 2 characters stuck at this point and unable to make any more items.  Tried everything mentioned above and the following.  Changing the items name to something else does not correct it.  Dragging the item from the crafting window and dropping it into inventory, instead of hitting take, does not correct it.  One thing I have  not tried is dying to see if that will work.  If I get another char with some non-valuable items  in inventory I will try this and update.

Edit - I now have 4 characters with this bug and can confirm that it does not fix on death.

Edited by tanom

Tanom of the WhiteWalkers

iWQCpyx.gif

One thing I have  not tried is dying to see if that will work.  If I get another char with some non-valuable items  in inventory I will try this and update.

Tried that with a group member he dropped grp killed him still had problems

Issue:  Unable to load game fully

Steps to Reproduce:

1)  Get Wife Aggro

2)  Exit to desktop whilst logged into the game world

3)  Re-launch game

4)  Observe game skips past lobby and straight into loading game world

5)  Login progress hangs at "waiting for avatar"

Captureza.PNG

Edited by cyjax

Issue: Druid Teleport Bug

Steps to Reproduce:

1)  Using the Druid teleport whilst running up a small to medium sized inclined slope can sometimes cause the Druid to teleport 100m+ into the air.

After combining if you hit abort you seem to loose the input materials. Either you shouldn't loose them, or you should be warned that aborting will consume the inputs without producing anything.

Tried to log into US Server-East, but was looking at the skill tree selection screen, overlaid with the compass and chat boxes.

Logged back to server-select and took other characters, each had the same issue.

Piikaa / Pkaoo

rSHxVEY.gif

A few of us ran into issues on the Duelist seems like the trays get bugged and don't swap around from burrow to being above ground.  Besides all the other crafting issues and inventory issues that have already been posted.

Also to note food and pots that are a zero stack in your inventory can be used and u do get the benefits of them.

Been stuck with a weird resolution bug on my ultra widescreen 21:9 ratio monitor.

I cannot see options to change it out, and when i login and use f12 to hot start the menu, I find myself unable to change how its displayed on my screen.

Big bug: crafted items I did not make appeared in my inventory.  One was a leather chest armor, and the other was a staff.  I wore the chest armor for several hours, but sometime after I took it off it disappeared from my inventory.  

EDIT: this was reported by Ferrydust above 

Also, some items I crafted did not appear in inventory after choosing the "take" button.  

Near the end of the test, the combine button stopped working and I was unable to crafty anything on that toon ever again.

Edited by sincee

Bugs:

1) Duelist apparently un-stealths quite often. According to my friend I was in and out of stealth fairly often.

2) A small pine tree popped out of a small copper node. All 4 harvesting potions active.

3) Some 0 item stacks.

4) Some inventory slots becoming locked for some reason

5) An inventory slot appearing at the very top left of the inventory screen. Just to the left of the top left of the most top left normal inventory slot.

6) Some items not appearing in inventory after crafting and clicking on take item.

7) Lots of desync and character warping.

8) Skills don't seem to affect weapon damage in the inventory screen.

9) Large metal nodes very often gave almost nothing in the way of ore.

Knight DPS seems to be rather atrocious, even for a Tank. His charge ability (1) seems pretty buggy as well and covers little distance. Other than that it was hard to tell how combat felt when we had consistent desync happening and combat was pretty warpy.

Edited by Ranik

Speed skinning bug
You can overlap multiple skinning attempts at once, stacking 3 times finishes the skin in almost 1/3 of the time. Demonstration in the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HZMjzHead0
Oh yeah, and the boars in the video, and this entire patch are broken.

Crafting Stuck in Cycle
Crafting Gets caught in a cycle where when you hit 'take' it brings you back to the start of the crafting process.  I am not sure what I was doing that caused this but my client was stuck like this until I closed down the entire program, log out did not work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCzvmAH0leU

Warp/Rubber-band Bug
Another warping video, this one appears that the server had me locked at some position and as I moved on my client the server kept rubber-banding me back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP3GNEIikYU

Edited by jbigg

QgGGP67.gif