Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

More Pre-Alpha 3.0: Big World invitations sent

I forget if I am included... lol

... all Alpha 2 backers who pledged via Kickstarter.

According to your badge, yes you are.

Edited by Caenth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

According to your badge, yes you are.

Probably.

I could be wrong, but I think it is possible to have a KS pledge package but not be considered as someone who "pledged via Kickstarter" if the package was gifted rather than originally purchased via Kickstarter.

IhhQKY6.gif

Probably.

I could be wrong, but I think it is possible to have a KS pledge package but not be considered as someone who "pledged via Kickstarter" if the package was gifted rather than originally purchased via Kickstarter.

My purchased KS Amber package from the trusted traders got an invite.

lUvvzPy.png

From the email: "Defeat mobs, collect meat and roast it to perfection over a roaring campfire you've created for yourself. Staying Fed is integral to having the  stamina you need to survive. " 

So cooking is in? And we can build campfires?   That will save so many trees that I killed for Pine Nuts and Fruit in yesterday's test.

Edited by durenthal

From the email: "Defeat mobs, collect meat and roast it to perfection over a roaring campfire you've created for yourself. Staying Fed is integral to having the  stamina you need to survive. "  So cooking is in? And we can build campfires?   That will save so many trees that I killed for Pine Nuts and Fruit in yesterday's test.

Camping FTW!

Who needs fishing when you can camp? :D

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Do we have an idea of when regular alpha 2's will be added over the weekend-- I don't want to just sit by my computer refreshing my email all weekend :)

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Do we have an idea of when regular alpha 2's will be added over the weekend-- I don't want to just sit by my computer refreshing my email all weekend :)

Alpha 2s are getting in this weekend???? I hope so!

Those who backed during the Kickstarter yes. Those who backed in 2015 and 2016 not yet. Soon though. :)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

From a recent post:

Our next test will run for 50+ hours.  It is scheduled to start on Friday night, 11/4, at 5pm CST and to end on Sunday night, 11/6,11pm CST.

Our current plan is to invite the Alpha 2 Kickstarter test group first (~3,000 people invited), and – subject to server performance – we will look at adding the rest of the Alpha 2 test group folks during this same test window.

Everyone in the Alpha 2 and 3 test groups should be in by the next weekend, 11/11 (unless we have some kind of development setback). Problems in development are to be expected, so don’t be too distressed if that happens. Every problem we find and fix now is great for the future stability and scalability of Crowfall!  Remember: we want to invite people as quickly as we can, but that is limited by the performance and stability of every test version.

IhhQKY6.gif

Those who backed during the Kickstarter yes. Those who backed in 2015 and 2016 not yet. Soon though. :)

Reread the post- They are planning to add us if there are no complications

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995