Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Video: Guinecean powers & FX

You'll have a blast playing our newest archetype, the Guinecean Duelist. Whether he's whipping his rapier through the air or burrowing himself underground, he's a ton of fun in a pint-sized package. 

DuelistPowersARROWstill.jpg

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

sorry ace - these power videos are always very brief - you never cover all the powers - you missed the most interesting part here: RECON

i've also added tooltip and power changes from reveal to big world to resource site

-

a number of changes

e.g. 30 meter to now 15 meter pistol range, change to the passive power, some renaming of cannon barrage and refining its mechanics and heavy adjustments to the % buff values

and info on the RECON debuff effects

(they are REALLY cool design - interactive reactionary powers - and provide a very high skill cap for the duelist and "cross class combos")

-

Recon:

Apply a debuff to target that you or other specalists can gain bonus effects from.

Unknown range.

See #1 Flintlock, #1 Ambush, #2 Go for broke.

-

Flintlock Shot:

Single target 15m range pistol shot

that generates two pips if you hit a target with it.

It has a small cooldown which, as mentioned, has a chance to reset based off of left-click attacks.

If the target has Exposed debuff and is used against a target performing a tray power it will interupt them and cause a knockdown and guaranteed critical hit and bonus Pip.

[Cooldown can be reset by Left click attacks.]

[generates PIP: +2. Bonus pip via exposed.]

-

Ambush:

This is the traditional rogue ‘backstab’ power.

It is a single-target rapier (piercing) attack.

The Duelist comes up from the ground and hits the target.

Takes your out of burrow

This attack also generates two pips.

If the target has Exposed debuff and is used against a target performing a tray power it will interupt them and cuase a knockdown and guaranteed critical hit and bonus Pips.

[generates PIP: +2. Bonus pips via exposed.]

-

Go for broke:

Leap from burrow - attacking with your gun up to three targets in a cone. Assume 15m?

Will return to Burrow if you avoid damage during the effect.

Guaranteed critical hits against exposed targets.

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Call me petty, but one of the only reasons I've regretted backing is silly animations like these.

This stuff is just fluff. ACE drops it to pacify us when they aren't ready to tell us anything interesting. I'm sure it doesn't cost much to produce.

Don't worry, CF game development seems to be progressing fine, an at least they're still talking to us.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

looks cute~

i hope the burrowing wont be too much of an issue wrt to terrain clipping or wall clipping or tree clipping etc

i cant imagine it would be easy but best of luck

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg