Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Early Access Question

Kraemer

Hello,

I've become a Sapphire Level backer with confirmation of my pledge, yet when I click on the Check Entitlement button, it says I'm "not authorized" to download the client.

Can someone offer some direction please?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I've become a Sapphire Level backer with confirmation of my pledge, yet when I click on the Check Entitlement button, it says I'm "not authorized" to download the client.

Can someone offer some direction please?

Thanks in advance.

They tend to add people in batches. If you just bought the package your access has probably not been added yet.

You can wait or send an email to support@artcraftent.com to prompt them to add you.

IhhQKY6.gif

I did get a response from support who told me to email ACE Support with my access.  I'm not really sure exactly what that means though.

orum Badge/Frame - Sapphire Patron 16' Forum Badge/Frame - Sapphire Patron 16' 1  

Purchase at Sapphire Patron Level 2017 Sapphire Patron level 2017 1  

Play Test 3 Access Entitlement play-test-3 Default Description 1  

Play Test 3 Participant play-test-3-participant Default Description 1  

Affiliate Pledger Status Granted after account value increases beyond a threshold defined in the triggers. 1  

Alpha Group 2 Alpha Group 2 Access Entitlement 1  

Forum Access Forum Access 1  

Alpha Group 1 Alpha Group 1 Access Entitlement 1  

Beta Group 8 Testing group 8

I did get a response from support who told me to email ACE Support with my access.  I'm not really sure exactly what that means though.

I'm not sure what that means either. Which "support" did you get a response from if not ACE support?

Did you email support@artcraftent.com?

IhhQKY6.gif

Yes, received another response from support saying I should have access now based on my entitlement if I logged out and back it.  I did so and restarted browser and still cannot DL the client.  I'm a noob, what do I know.  Guess I'll have to work on my patience a bit..hahah