Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chaqaron

Skill specialiazation:(

As I understand we have to search whole tree for open Mastery :( I wish I want to choose my path not force to learn all things. 

Just so i understand you. You say we have to skill every skill in the "basic trees" to open the specialization right?

My understanding is that we just go for 1 path then do the final mastery to open the specialization. Otherwise the entire tree layout wouldnt make any sense.

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

Just so i understand you. You say we have to skill every skill in the "basic trees" to open the specialization right?

My understanding is that we just go for 1 path then do the final mastery to open the specialization. Otherwise the entire tree layout wouldnt make any sense.

Yeap you have to learn all preskill for open a skill. So you need all skills for reach the mastery :(

My problem with skill specialization isn't the fact you can't pick and choose everything with no prerequisite; it's that skill specialization is boring. One of the reasons why I didn't play eve was because of this system. I can see the merits of such a system (relatively easy to implement) but it's also unremarkable and it gets even more unremarkable as you progress deeper in to the skill line and "level ups" are fewer and fewer.

The "excitement" and intrigue of building your character doesn't seem to be here (yet).

Skill child trees will be open somewhere around 50% of skills trained in parent tree, according to a recent dev interview.

Child trees are just *open* right now, which is a skill training bug (one of many)

Yeap you have to learn all preskill for open a skill. So you need all skills for reach the mastery :(

The tree layout isn't final. As they say one video, I believe this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og_DJoG08T4&ab_channel=markeedragon

As you say, it wouldn't make sense. So it's not really the case, it's just all of them feed into the Mastery tree and you need a minimum amount invested in the whole tree before unlocking it, something like that.

It's already been said that you're going to need %25 in the first skill tree to unlock following trees. So you won't need to fill up every single trait in the tree. On top of that the skill trees are no where near (I would guess) their final state. Everything right now has to be taken in knowing it's still in development. I'm sure they will flesh out and add more info to all the skill trees in due time. Especially now that there is a persistent world, I think ACE will be adding stuff quicker