Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Wed, November 9 – Thu, November 10 - Bugs, anomalies and tech issues FEEDBACK

Sometimes consuming potions doesnt grant effect or bring potion timer up on screen.

Skilling up no longer gives a notification either in game, in lobby or upon logging in

Silver Runestone Axe icon is a question mark

Sometimes on log in the screeni locked to showing the skills page

Edited by Quinefer

I found that the keybinds are not working ALL the time.  I hit P and nothing happened.  same with C.  Also, sometimes P and or C would open the page and then immediately close the page.  

The movement issues persist - I suspect you're aware of this and that the new movement system (charges, jumps) just isn't complete yet.

I still had a few instances of items not appearing in inventory on Take, even with a long delay before hitting Take after construction completes.

Removing a stack of 2 items from the crafting window for paired maces or paired axes only returns one item to inventory.  Relogging seems to bring the missing item back most of the time.

Crafting failures seem to occur far more often than the success chance indicates they should.  Also, experiments seem to fail or succeed more or less randomly no matter how high or low the experimental risk is.  Hard to tell with RNG, but it doesn't feel like the percentages are working as expected.

Myrm berserk power (6) doesn't always activate as it should.  I sometimes get the animation for it, but no activation.  Generally works the second time.

The chat scrolls past the viewer in the chat window this build.  The view needs to stay stuck to the bottom of the scrolling window unless we deliberately scroll back up.  Never saw the announcements for server reboots because my chat window was stuck on stuff that had been said hours earlier.

Edited by durenthal

Character completely bugged on USA East

My Ranger respawns at the same stone node everytime i log in regardless of where i walk and log out from.

Keyboard commands arent working cant sprint/ fight or harvest only walk. Cant even get out of combat.

Harvesting icon shows up but my tool never summons or harvests.

logged in and out a half dozen times. Logged in on EU and everything worked fine.

sent an email to support, hope you can help

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

1. The "T" key switching the tray on the Druid brings up the UI skill, talent, craft ui. Movement drops the ui but its by far the most annoying bug Ive encountered since testing. Even more so when you hit your essence full mark.  

2. I dropped one tier of hides into the crafting ui then went to drop another tier of hides. My original larger pile of higher tier hides disappeared.

3. The "4" burrow underground leap forward on the duelist needs a longer timer and/or stamina cost. It's being used repeatedly with such a short timer to chased down or flee giving a far greater advantage over the rest of the archetypes ho only have the right mouse button leap tied to stamina cost. 

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

Playing Knight Class on US East and Europe I'll be recording some video footage tonight to see if I can catch some bugs. 

• Occasionally would be punted up into the sky and fall indefinitely for some time. Occurs more often going uphill and when near rocks(the basic kind scattered around)
  • Finishing crafting would occasionally not grant an item despite successes. Potentially related to pressing the "Take" button too quickly however it seemed to happen rather randomly. 
  • Movement is very finicky. Occasionally when I would charge my character would lock into an upright spinter stance and float around without animating properly. Would also get stuck on invisible objects when charging, or when charging I would go very slow or catapult accross the map.
  • In the last few frames of the Knight's charge you can spin making the stun almost guaranteed by any competent player even if they "miss" the ability. Unsure if this is intended (However it is pretty fun to do and is more fun than just charging in a straight line). 
  • In the character select screen, if load up the game and click on skill training there is no issue. However if you try to, or succeed in creating a character you can now longer access the skill training window in character select. If you continue on into the gameplay world you will have the skill training screen overlaid on everything making the game unplayable and forcing a restart. I can only assume this is some kind of UI Z-Level issue. 
  • Performance issues during certain abilities. Most notable I would notice when I charge with Knight's Charge I would get a few frame stutters and skips. I can provide my system details if required. 
Edited by potatomcwhiskey

So i got stuck for the first time ever. I am just there, floating in the air in a crevis. I can 'move' out of it but i soon get rubberbanded back in too it. The cords are 3090.8, 27.0, 1285.0. I got a screen shot as well http://tinypic.com/r/2rqd53l/9

Nothing i do gets me unstuck. Relogging, moving, etc. It looks like im moving around but i just get rubberbanded right back.

CfWBSig.png

I'm currently training 3 archetype skills but on the left side of the skill trees menu, it says "Archetype Training 2/3"

Can access "crafting basics" skill tree through the icons on the skill tree menu, but can't get there through the bottom right quick navigation list.

Good Morning ACE team, hope y'all are doing well.

Here are some of the things I was running into last night:

1. Rosegold bars were not able to be placed into weapon crafting slots (not sure if this is intended or not)
  2. Frequently crafted items would not be moved to inventory upon a successful creation
  3. Occasional Server sync?  I find that as moving through the world and using skills I'll sometimes be moved backward in time as if I desynch'ed with the server. I do maintain FPS
  4. Combat feels immensely better but there seems to be some responsiveness issues that make it difficult to time your combo's.  Also, having a visual of cooldowns on second/third elements of skills would also help reduce some of the guesswork of "Is this branch of a combo ready yet?".  Maybe this exists and I'm just not looking for the right identifier.
  5. ESC when in "Alt Mode" should take you out of it, or there should be toggles for quick exits to "Alt Mode".
  6. Group Ore Nodes are a waste of time/durability/stamina currently.  I see the +/- to their potential output, but getting fewer ore from them than the smaller nodes is counter-intuitive to their existence as a group node.  Open them up to everyone to mine as a last resort for resources with similar returns or bump their output.
  7. Stacking "Ores of Similar Types"- This is definitely more of a suggestion.  When creating metal bars, allow people to stack base versions of ore with higher versions of ore in a single stack.  To me, it makes sense that if you have 2 green tin and 1 white tin, that you shouldn't be forced to mine more tin if you're interested in using the 3 as if they were regular tin.  Just understand that they will all be graded as white tin upon crafting the bar.
  8. Hover over target displays current buffs/debuffs- This may be in the roadmap, and may even be in game, but it wasn't obvious to me.
  9. Chain pulls are better overall but still experience hooking and not pulling targets (may be ground in the way I guess) or pulling them past the knight.  Much better, just a few things I still saw last night.
  10. Another "Suggestion"- double clicking on an empty component slot takes you to the page for that component and everything you need to craft to make it.  Maybe have a suggestion list based off of what each component can go into.  Also a search box for crafting window.  I'm sure some of this is in the plan and will just take 100 hours of someone's time, but figured I'd pass it along.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to your progression.

Created new char from lobby, a ranger, upon logging into US East server got a pop up said Inventory Error, unable to find item. Click ok box but window does not go away. It obscures the main menu so I can't escape to lobby have to force quit.

I don't think a dry tree gives more apples and nuts as well than an alright tree.

I also don't think that when I delete Duelyst and make Barbarian character against, I should be given Duelyst back. That's what just happened.

1. I deleted Duelyst.
  2. I created CHampion.
  3. I connected to the server and I was Duelyst.
  4. I checked that in lobby I have no Duelyst.
  5. I started as Champion again.
  6. I somehow still played a Duelyst.

This bug is likely called because of the same name of both characters. Then I have done this to fix it:

1. I deleted my Champion-Duelyst hybrid who was supposed to be a Champion.
  2. I created another Champion with a different name to this hybrid.
  3. I was a Champion of Castle.

Mercenary guild is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested.

I'm currently training 3 archetype skills but on the left side of the skill trees menu, it says "Archetype Training 2/3"

Can access "crafting basics" skill tree through the icons on the skill tree menu, but can't get there through the bottom right quick navigation list.

I;ve had that as well as the UI showing training from other of my accounts. Visual bug IMO.

The dust dobber does not appear on the screen when hitting resource nodes.  I can pick it up but I can not see it.  When looting NPCs it appears on the corps. (This only appeared to be happening on my work PC, when on home they showed up as normal.)

Crafted items will sometimes not appear in your inventory after hitting Take.

Beneficial resource only seems to happen with Ore nodes.

Boar pathed into Tree and got stuck while I was fighting it.

Edit 1 -

Chat in the chat box is locked so I keep having to scroll down to see any new text.

After logging out of game to character selection screen, I was unable to skill tree window.  I did go into it before I logged in with no problems.

Edit 2 - 

Was able to group with a friend last night and test more of the combat and grouping.  We both had issues with the timers on power freezing and not counting down.  Using the power again once it was available did seem to fix it for us.

I tried to log out when I get jumped one time to save my resources but died right before I was able to get out of game.  When I got back in my weapon, shield, and inventory were gone and all my gold level gathering runes were red.  My Hammer and axe broke immediately on use.  I did not get a chance to use the axe or knife.  I do not know if the players that killed me were able to loot me or not.  When I got back in the game I was at full health and right where I died.

When grouped I logged out and back in again to see if it would fix my countdown timers.  When I got back in I was no longer grouped but my friend said I still showed up as grouped on his screen.  We were both red to each other.  We had to log out and restart the client to fix.

Edited by tanom

Tanom of the WhiteWalkers

iWQCpyx.gif

I was in the harvesting skill tree in the lobby and lost my internet connection, which led me to having to log in again. After I did that I couldn't log into the skill tree anymore and had to restart.

Also when you are burrowed as duelist and start to harvest without getting out of the ground first, you will get out of the ground and run around above it, but still have the burrow buff active.

c7nkddqc.png

Also, having a visual of cooldowns on second/third elements of skills would also help reduce some of the guesswork of "Is this branch of a combo ready yet?".  Maybe this exists and I'm just not looking for the right identifier.

You should see a smaller icon for the branched abilities above the normal ability icons like this.

My bugs:

+ After killing a Myrmidon I began to loot him and then died to bleeding damage with the loot window still open. It stayed open instead of closing and I was able to continue looting while both our corpses lay there on the ground. (Yes, I did continue. HE ATTACKED ME FIRST.)

+ After suffering a death and having been looted I found I was left with 0 quantity icons upon resurrection.

+ This screenshot displays both the "it shows 2/3 archetype skills are training despite having 3 training" UI bug and the "the tooltips for skills being trained are being displayed partially off the screen" UI bug.

Sfan40S.png

+ The Knight Proficiency skill at the beginning of the Knight AT skill tree states it increases "Health with One-Handed Weapons," but seems to neither increase weapon durability nor increase my Knight's health while I'm holding a one-handed weapon... unless the game counts the "base" weapon I'm spawned with that I cannot unequip as an equipped weapon all the time and so is messing with my observation.

+ Equipped item slot tooltips are being displayed behind the avatar sometimes; and equipped weapon vs inventory weapon tooltip comparisons push the former off screen.

RDzdpZN.png

Ychr0zd.png

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png