Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kickstarter Alpha 3 test group, welcome to Big World!

Pann

All backers who pledged via Kickstarter and have the Alpha 3 test group entitlement have now been given access to our current playtest. An email has been sent with download & installation instructions.

If you are an Alpha 3 test group member who pledged via the Crowfall site or after the Kickstarter ended, you'll be added soon. 

So I cant go testing yet?

I mean I dont want to test, because Crowfall isnt interesting for me at the moment.

But I am not able to but Alpha 3 is already?

Thats not nice.

I am guessing that all Alpha 2 are already in to this phase, including you, but I could be wrong.

IhhQKY6.gif

I mean I dont want to test, because Crowfall isnt interesting for me at the moment.

Thats not nice.

Uhh you should be in the test already?

Officer of The BlackHand Order

Maybe change the package advertisement that says access to all current testing.  It would seem that if I am unable to download the client I cannot, despite having paid the price listed, actually play test.  When I read the bronze package I read it to mean I could download immediately, especially with another test this Wednesday.

Thats not nice.

"Im not going to use something but im offended i dont have it"

So much wrong with that, im not sure even where to start. So i wont.

I will just assume its sarcasm.

All backers who pledged via Kickstarter and have the Alpha 3 test group entitlement have now been given access to our current playtest. An email has been sent with download & installation instructions.

If you are an Alpha 3 test group member who pledged via the Crowfall site or after the Kickstarter ended, you'll be added soon. 

Will be interesting to see the turn out, during the week but more people invited!

CfWBSig.png

Thats not nice.

You are in the Alpha 2 test group and do have access to the playtest. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post. Please rephrase if possible so I can try to help. 

Will we have access to log bugs?  I am having an issue with the character creation screen but can't post because it doesn't believe I am a backer.

You are in the Alpha 3 test group, but haven't been added yet. Only members of the Alpha 3 test group that backed through Kickstarter have been added. Your invitation will come very soon. Keep an eye on your Inbox for an email from support@crowfall.com. 

Some people have access but don't want to play. Some people want to play but don't have access... Hmmm! :)

Some people have billions of money, some people die slowly or fast in slums and ghettos. World is unfair I guess, or better said society.

But if you all say its so much fun I gonna take a look.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Some people have billions of money, some people die slowly or fast in slums and ghettos. World is unfair I guess, or better said society.

But if you all say its so much fun I gonna take a look.

Well it IS still an alpha and not at all a coherent gameplay experience, but going around trying to break things and getting some open-world PvP while I'm at it counts as pretty good fun in my book. Everyone is indeed different though!

Officer of The BlackHand Order

Will you post into this thread when everyone is in?

I'm asking because I bumped my pledge after the announcement so I would hit Alpha 3, but have an older account, (long time lurker), and hope I won't/didn't get skipped over in some kind of sequential order thing.

I also don't want to bug support if I'm still just waiting my turn.

Thanks

EDIT:  I'm in now.  Thanks if you did anything.

Woohooo!

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

You seem to be starting off on the wrong shady marketing foot here Artcraft/Crowfall. 

Nice job grabbing all those sales with a promise of 'Alpha 3' testing perks only to later (after sale) mention somewhere other than the bundle/marketing/sales page that not everyone buying the package with/for Alpha 3 will be able to get into Alpha 3 testing when it starts. 

I purchased the 2016 bronze bundle on your website and not one mention that Alpha 3 testing would not be available for me when it actually began. I found out from others Alpha 3 started and came looking on the forum to find out why I did not receive an email or information on access. Crappy marketing at best, unethical misleading marketing practices at worst?

0a3e11597a.jpg

Next time at least put an asterisk on your marketing crap to let us know we need to go dig elsewhere like a forum or website to understand that alpha 3 testing is not equal for all and access is based on the timing of the sale. Oh wait, you might not have sold as many $99 bundles if you did this right? 

Edited by Realist