Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melvp

Who here is from Wizard101?

Hopefully nobody.

LOL!  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

The edges are sharp on those words, but I take no offense.

I would rather say I come from Pirate101 rather than Wizard101.

I like P101 better.

i wouldn't want to come from either of those.

The edges are sharp on those words, but I take no offense.

I would rather say I come from Pirate101 rather than Wizard101.

I like P101 better.

i wouldn't want to come from either of those.

Agreed. neither are worthy of real bang.

Crowfall%20Riphotsuma.png

I have come from Wizard101, and I still play it! :) Those throwing Wizard101 down the gutter don't know what they're missing. My personal opinion is that in the lower levels, the game is sluggish and a little too sugar and rainbows, however, in the higher levels the game gets more mature and very difficult.

Let go your earthly tether

Enter the void

Empty, and become wind.

I come from both P&W101, I thought I'd gotten out for a while there but Paige got me good and addicted again. I'm seeing an awful lot of familiar names, got mixed feelings about that because I'm glad to see so many folks from the 'KI Community', at the same time I'm going to feel guilty as heck if we don't end up on the same team.

I am joining from both W101 (Level 100 Storm & Myth, Level 89 Life Wizard) and P101 with 3 Level 65 pirates & a Level 50 questing now. I look forward to meeting & crushing with everyone coming in from all the great games these brilliant minds have collaborated on/ built/worked on through the years.  ;)

I'm here from Wiz! Have been playing that game on and off since '09, have 7 wizards one from each school cause i ain't biased! Jk, #iceAllDay Lvl 100 ice and 71 balance, the other schools range from 44-58. 44 myth and 58 death and the rest in between :] 

To those bashing Wizard 101 and or Pirate 101 I'd like to ask are your game in the MMO Hall of Fame? Wizard 101 is and it got inducted into the HoF the first year it was able to be nominated. Does your game have over 50 million players? Wiz101 does. Does your game have a long list of awards because Wizard 101 does. So before you bash a game better know the facts and just because you don't like a game doesn't give you the right to bash it on a friendly discussion feed asking who here is from that game.

That said yes I'm from both Wizard 101 and Pirate 101. In fact I was lucky enough to have Beta tested P101. In W101, my first wizard, my myth Destiny Spiritdreamer is my favorite character. In Pirates it's Crafty Calamity Devereaux.

Agreed. neither are worthy of real bang.

Nice way to insult the developers of those games. He is helping to create this one.  It's prob not wise to insult the work lovingly created by the one creating this one.

I am a Wizard Player from 2009 and a Pirate player from the beginning and proud of it.  :)

24px5oh.jpg