Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melvp

Who here is from Wizard101?

Lol love those kids, funny how they're prob some of those SB kids who think highly of themselves. Anyway, from both Pirate&Wiz beta tester of both very luckily! :) Technomage, Jeremy Seaspear lvl 100 ice on wiz, Ruthless Jeremy Quincy lvl 65 buck (have all classes maxed) over on pirates.

I made a post above you guys should read, but here is the TL;DR version:

sb folks: don't be jerks.

wiz folks: grow a thicker skin.

let's move past the "my game is the best" stuff and go build something new and different.

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

I am a proud member of the Wizard101 Community! I also play along side with my son. I look forward to seeing the new game Todd and his colleagues have come with and am one of many who have been looking forward to Todd's new game since he left Wizard101.

I made a post above you guys should read, but here is the TL;DR version:

sb folks: don't be jerks.

wiz folks: grow a thicker skin.

let's move past the "my game is the best" stuff and go build something new and different.

Todd

ACE

Kappa//

2l8etfn.png

Nice way to insult the developers of those games. He is helping to create this one.  It's prob not wise to insult the work lovingly created by the one creating this one.

I am a Wizard Player from 2009 and a Pirate player from the beginning and proud of it.  :)

Welcome!

2l8etfn.png

I'm not only from Wizard101 and Pirate101. I'm from a countless number of MMOs since even before WoW or EQ were around. My first graphic MMO was 'The Realm'. Before that, I played the ascii RPG on 'Compuserve'. PbMs - yup. I'm a gamer and it doesn't matter to me which was my last game. I am here to enjoy the ride and watch this progress into something wonderful.

I am.  I feel somewhat like I crossed over to the wrong side of the tracks here, with all this Shadowbane talk.

You have no idea how wrong lol.   Hardcore PvP yo.

I am.  I feel somewhat like I crossed over to the wrong side of the tracks here, with all this Shadowbane talk.

that's weird, a lot of us from wizard are having the opposite reaction. the talk seems funny, makes for a good start to the game. i was thinking we need more of it.

I'm Gabriel StarCatcher (Lvl. 100 Theurgist) on Wizard101 and Clever Gabriel Oswald (Lvl. 65 Buccaneer) on Pirate101.

"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" - Lewa, The Final Battle

"Nothing is more important than my egomania!" - Clara Oswald, Deep Breath

"I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!" - James, The Fortune Hunters

I really expect the folks bashing it never really gave it a chance.  I've played a lot of MMOs and I found them quite entertaining AND I can play them with my son, daughter and wife.  WE all enjoy playing them.  Solo or as a team.  Quite whimsical, but lots of story and lots of achievements.  Pretty good times.

I've been playing Wiz since 2008 on and off. I'm happy to see a branching community of W101 members. Haven't played P101 extensively myself.

For those ragging I have a few words for you. Dont judge a book by its cover.