Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melvp

Who here is from Wizard101?

since my last post got removed  I guess  I'll keep this one clean. From wiz too been looking for a new game  for some time now, and it looks like I just might have found a new home here. I think a lot of us wiz will fit in just fine! I'm ready to see some heads roll!   

I'm not, but it looks like a club that I'd like to join. It looks like that it'd be a lot like my old college campus.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Long time Wiz101 player, Beta player on Pirate, Tons of Wizards, 8 max level, many midlevel as well, was very active in pvp. Forever stuck in Cool Ranch on Pirate. Have spent the past 2 years in Tera, learning real time combat and open world PVP,  curious to see how that looks in this game.

x Waves to all da wizzes x

Im guessing you guys come from Shadowbane?

Yup, your typical unpleasant people

Sig quote.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Hey, guys. Nice to kind of rest my eyes in this little nook of the forums. 

Edited by soultamer

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

-Nelson Mandela

So many Centralites here!

I hail from Wizard 101 and Pirate 101. I love both games  :wub:

Hope to meet some of you in beta. Anyone in group 2?

Stay Warm,

Iridian

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.