Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melvp

Who here is from Wizard101?

Wizard101 but not Pirate.  Pirate just isn't my cup of tea.  4 accounts with wizard running the gamete of levels.  First wizard name is the name used here and pretty much everywhere across the net.  Ignore my bad rep if you've seen it elsewhere.  It just comes from being more honest than some people can take.  I don't bite.  Really.

Have to laugh at the pathetic trolls dissing on KI games.  No need to if they're so sure of their games.

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.

i've played a lot of different games. as of right now i do like to play KI games. but i'm really looking forward to see what this game will be all about. 

here's another thought, with so many people from W101 and P101 ya'll might be playing next to them in this game. ;) 

I am from wizard101, lvl 100 storm and myth, others are a variety of lvls. Beta group 4. I think it would be a interesting idea to make a guild for our community to join. My ideas are, Pioneers from the spiral, Knights of the Spiral. Any one have any other ideas?

Knights stand strong. Knights stay loyal. Knights have fun!

So the gist of this thread is that SB players think KI players are trash because KI games don't have any sort of action mechanics, and KI players think that SB players are outrageously offensive, because KI games did a good job of sheltering them from such people.

To the SB players: just because some folks who are looking forward to this game don't yet have the action-mechanics experience under their belt that you have, that doesn't mean that they're trash. They're smart people coming from a game that in many ways used to be far more strategical than SB ever was. Also, there are many of us coming from KI games who have plenty of experience with SB or other action MMOs as well.

To the KI players: if all you've played is W101 and P101, then you're in for a whole new game with new mechanics to learn, that will be unlike anything you've yet experienced. You're not in Kansas any more.

With that said, I'm very proud to have been a part of the W101 community for quite a while before the game started going downhill, and I know with absolute certainty that the playerbase migrating from W101 to Crowfall will very quickly acclimate to the game and become just as skilled at it as anyone else.

Pm4QhLs.png

Been playing both Wiz and Pirate since Beta. Known as morlokc on the central (both of them) forums, and have 6 Lv 100 wizards (all but life, only because of my slots being full) , and 4 lv 65 pirates (have no interest in making a witchdoctor). I find pirate better overall, but Wizard has more content (of course), and therefore more to do post-story.

Remember kids, a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet!

Nice way to insult the developers of those games. He is helping to create this one. It's prob not wise to insult the work lovingly created by the one creating this one.

I am a Wizard Player from 2009 and a Pirate player from the beginning and proud of it. :)

Uh chrissy you know this is a pvp heavy game, you absolutely hate pvp in pirates idk about how you feel about wiz though