Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melvp

Who here is from Wizard101?

Blaze Shadowblade, lvl 80 conjurer

In retrospect, I would never have chosen Myth if I had known that minions were a false promise.  How many people actually make use of minions in Mooshu and beyond?  Myth doesn't even get many good spells.  I had to rely on gargantuan humongofrog to get through Avalon.

Well I guess I better make myself known :D

I am SorceressMiklai throughout ANY community.

I hearken from yonder spiral where magyk doth flows in abundance.

I come to Crowfall with my legion of 84 mythical Wizards and crew of 21 scurvy pirates.

I am even tempered and a peace keeper for the most part but I can be very passionate and debate with the best of them on topics I get heated about. I am not one for PvP in any game, though I have tried it and won my fair share. I prefer to just quest and try out the different classes. So if you see me posting, chances are it will be from the PvE viewpoint.

I look forward to trying out a new game and seeing how Twisted this "Carebear" can get. It's nice seeing so many familiar names and I hope to add more friends (yes from the other side) to my list eventually :P

~SM~

****An it harm none, do as ye will***** Atra gulai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise skolir fra rauthr.-Let luck and happiness follow you and may you be shielded from misfortune.

~Blessed Be ~SM~

How about coming from Toontown LOL. I love my bunny over on rewritten.

I did "max" out a pirate and wizard too.  I haven't done the newest level 100 dungeon yet though. My favorite wiz is my Death.

This care bear is ready to stretch her claws :D

4 max wizards, 3 in-progress

Witchdoctor and Musketeer

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Too much salt is bad for your health....  

Wiz 101 & Pirate 101 player!  Hey fellow KI players (waves)

I have met some terrific people over the past years from all walks of life, young & old.  Happy to say some have crossed over to real life long friends.   Happy to be here :)

this is a Wiz10 player

1e4b99115aa2a6e1_42-17984064.preview.jpg

This is a SB player

The-Breakfast-Club-image-the-breakfast-c

The Devs want this

the-breakfast-club.jpg

But in the end...we are gonna bang molly. She's gonna love it. And we're  gonna head to the next chic...like a BOSS!!

the-breakfast-club-tribute.gif

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Wizard player here.

I logged into the spiral about 5 years ago to play with my daughter, she has moved on and now it's time for me to move on too. Looking forward to trying this game out and seeing if it is what I have been looking for.  I have six level 100 wizards and 1 wee little wiz at level 96. Each of my wizards can play tank/support or hammer.

Although, I do use my wiz in the roll they were designed to be used in most situations.

Happy to see so many fellow wizards here. I am looking forward to looting, rampaging, and conquering. I just hope all the hype doesn't die down before we see a single pixel. 

Wizard player here.

I logged into the spiral about 5 years ago to play with my daughter, she has moved on and now it's time for me to move on too. Looking forward to trying this game out and seeing if it is what I have been looking for.  I have six level 100 wizards and 1 wee little wiz at level 96. Each of my wizards can play tank/support or hammer.

Although, I do use my wiz in the roll they were designed to be used in most situations.

Happy to see so many fellow wizards here. I am looking forward to looting, rampaging, and conquering. I just hope all the hype doesn't die down before we see a single pixel. 

I played wizard101, not really interested in it anymore.

But in the end...we are gonna bang  molly. She's gonna love it. And we're  gonna head to the next chic...like a BOSS!!

^ That sounds like fun.. Wanna start early?

I played wizard101, not really interested in it anymore.

^ That sounds like fun.. Wanna start early?

No mam

this here be foreplay...I am a patient man...let the passion build up...its more fun that way :D

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

this is a Wiz10 player

1e4b99115aa2a6e1_42-17984064.preview.jpg

This is a SB player

The-Breakfast-Club-image-the-breakfast-c

The Devs want this

the-breakfast-club.jpg

But in the end...we are gonna bang molly. She's gonna love it. And we're  gonna head to the next chic...like a BOSS!!

the-breakfast-club-tribute.gif

Haha i'm weak.

2l8etfn.png

Hi everyone, I am Jasminefairybreath, SarahWindhand, JasminefairyCaller , Ninafairybreath!  And More, just too many to name here....been playing Wiz101 and Pirate101  for many a year and still Love It, but am interested to see what we got here,  Seems real interesting!  Glad t see so many Friends Here!!  :D  <3