Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump

FenrisDDevil

What a time to be alive. What's hilarious is that he's got a Republican Senate and House. The Great Wall of Trump might actually happen.

What a time to be alive.

4 YEARS OF MEME WINDFALL. FULL STEAM AHEAD!

I don't know if I should feel happy that Hillary lost or scared that Trump won, but at least now I can be justified in saying, "We shoulda picked Bernie."

What a time to be alive. What's hilarious is that he's got a Republican Senate and House. The Great Wall of Trump might actually happen.

What a time to be alive.

4 YEARS OF MEME WINDFALL. FULL STEAM AHEAD!

The Mexicans still won't pay for it...

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

It's a dark time for America.

I don't know the real donald trump, he may be a great president when it comes down to it, obviously his public persona is just realitytv stuff.  But what scares me is that America elected a man that created no substantial arguments and used a platform of bigotry to rile up certain demographics into his corner.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I don't know if i should laugh or cry.

We germans have electiosn next year.

That's gonna be funny too.

There's tons of problems. And even if they say they will do "A" ... they will still do "B". As B is the only way not to ruin oneself in the bud.

So ... here it wont matter who we vote for.

As logn as it's not the right or left extremists ... or the ones wanting to build walls.

#

I really hope Trump wont impact the world too much.

xD The world buisness conjuncture is bad as it is. China is flunky and the trade pacts are on the cliff ... close to falling down.

So yeah.

This time an real crisis on the money sektor might come xD.

If there's 20% inflation or more, i will throw a party.

I bought an flat a few years ago ... still paying mortage (which is criminaly cheap). If it all goes hops.

Will be kind of funny ...

The whole economy is bloated up with debt. Worldwide nearly.

That bubble is gonna burst, soon xD.

Made a lot of money from idiots panicking on Brexit and I made a lot from God Emperor Trump getting elected. All the idiots thinking it's the end of the world are fluffing my portfolio nicely.

Kick back and enjoy the memes folks.

Made a lot of money from idiots panicking on Brexit and I made a lot from God Emperor Trump getting elected. All the idiots thinking it's the end of the world are fluffing my portfolio nicely.

Very few people are saying it's the end of the world - none of Trump's populism, patriarchy, or white supremacy are new ideas. It's a major (re-)validation and (re-)valorization of discourses like: nativism, bigotry, and xenophobia, by an aging (and dying) white population consistently betrayed by the very politicians who get their vote. Couple that with the "rejection" of corporate politicians by electing a lifelong corporatist born with a silver spoon in hand (/sigh) and a science denialist, and we have work to do.

tl;dr Those free to "kick back and enjoy the memes" are almost all cis-hetero white males, and not everyone I love has that privilege.

My personal opinion.

From a long term perspective, it most infrequently is the one at the top who makes the real changes. In the end it's the masses; their long term dynamic.

We indeed do live in interesting times. For It's not a thing limited to one nation. It happens a lot. The media conglomerats no longer represent the masses. Sure, they never did. But at least social active and open minded human beings used to be able to get an general overview. Thats less the case for some time now. It seems that elections within the western hemisphere more and more become an element of surprise.

Societies seem to split up. Between those who are less afraid and talk more bout what they think and feel. And those who are more afraid and talk less about what they think and feel. The latter ones seem to rise more and more beyond a critical mass. And since they talk less, their  voices aren't heard ... until it comes to elections.

We'll see to which places this will lead us finally. But it's far from over yet. It's a global (or at least western) phenomenon that's only about to start.

Edited by Kraahk

I myself don't sacrifice integrity for money.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir