Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

FEEDBACK for Fri, Nov 11– Sun, Nov 13

Don't know if this is the right place for this.  But each time i log in i am stuck in the same area and when i do move out i can't attack or mine or do anything.  Who do I talk about this??  Dornath is my char name and i am on US East server

Edited by cdecker9

I was eager to play around with the crafting last night and this morning.  I read through the posts before mine on this thread and I did encounter most if not all of what was mentioned.  Here are a few comments that I did not recall seeing up to this point.

1. Animations from NPC mobs are wonky or non-existent.

This makes a melee character's search for materials awkward.

2. Gathering resources on a Legionnaire feels off.

I assume its based on the center of the model rather than the front (where the hands are located).

3. Starting characters without the gear to defend themselves is a poor idea.

I don't mind that a Ranger doesn't start with arrows as they have methods to compensate for that scenario.  However, a Knight without a shield limits their core actions.  There might be other classes affected, but I know there are some that are not - which is the problem.

4. I like the ability to "Tab" through the options screens.

This may seem silly, but I like that menus have real options on navigation.  A functional interface in a PvP game is very important.

Overall, I realize it is a pre-alpha so I am not upset or worried about issues.  However, if you would like us to test crafting, it would be helpful to allow us the means to craft.  Sitting in a PvP area with a crafting screen that blocks your vision of EVERYTHING around you is just nonsense.  The amount of materials to craft something seems high considering the spacing of players/gankers and looting rules.  The layout of the crafting recipes is not terribly intuitive and hindered by the scroll bar not functioning properly.

I look forward to adjustments and the progress of the game!

I am all for PVP, but I think FULL looting of backpack it a bit extreme.  I am just trying to see how the crafting works and just about get what I need to craft something and boom get ganked by group of 3.  Would love if there was a server where PVP is fine but no looting of other player

Personally I would prefer they get the crafting bag described in Carry Capacity: X skill tree nodes, be protected resources for the duration of the test, and an option for different world types. I don't want zero looting, I just don't like losing an hour or more just trying to get to a test before being set back the full amount of time.

I also don't see any value in the basic rune harvesters breaking so often.  It does not improve the experience, adds no real challenge, and simply creates an unnecessary aggravation.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

When logging out of an elevation/hill depending where you are you slide all the way down from the hill to lower terrain during the count down.

​Keep up the good work!

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

One of the things my friend and I noted while playing is that, at least at lower skill levels (and I currently have 100 in basic harvesting), you really need potions to be able to get anything worthwhile from the node.  The potions have a high failure rate (we both failed 3 out of 4 regularly, using copper), and so we'd basically get enough from the node to make one potion after farming the whole set.

Take the potion....then it takes you another 10 minutes to find another ore node, by which the potion has worn off.

Net result is that we wound up feeling like - all we were ever doing is farming ore to make potions to get enough ore to make potions.  We never seemed to catch up to the point where we were acquiring extra material to begin making weapon components, armor, etc, or to stockpile potions.

Did anyone else run into this, where it seemed like the gathering just wound up stuck in a loop?

3 main comments.

- I've thought about this one A LOT, because there is a lot of value to testing when it comes to combat and looting. However, with the full loot, it makes it very difficult to test crafting features on your own. I propose that in the future, tests where fighting is not the focus should include a toggle to make your character register as friendly to all others. Thus those interested in testing the crafting and harvesting and not wanting to fight may focus on that. At the same time, those interested in testing combat, looting, etc will still be able to.

- Regarding group nodes, they need to give more reward than the standard solo nodes, as they take more effort/time. Also, ore nodes have a large rock between the two central group nodes. This rock clips through both group nodes and can make it difficult to get multiple people targeting the same group node. This central rock in the formation should be removed.

- MAPS! I was originally kind of annoyed by the lack of an in-game map. However, I put time into making my own map outside the game. It was an immensely fun and rewarding experience. I believe that instead of a map system that auto-discovers and lists things when you get near them, there should be a skill system around map-making. These skills could either give players tools to more accurately render maps out of game or in an in-game map drawing function, or make maps fill in more detail around areas you've explored. Those without levels in map-making skills would still get a map, but it would contain minimal/inaccurate information. These players could then purchase maps created by other players with map-making skills. It should ideally be done in a way that the base map is functional and does what players need to get around, but players with map-making skills make much more informative and detailed maps. Perhaps the base map doesn't explicitly show you your position, but map-makers' maps show them their position, and any character with a purchased "magic" map would also see their position/facing on their map (where the purchased map shows, if the purchased map doesn't cover the whole world). I think that cartography would be a valuable branch of specialization in a game where specific roles are being encouraged so much.

Overall, really loving how the game is going so far, and happy to be contributing to the testing!

I like everything, but it's just too small right now considering it's full loot pvp. I can't really get lost and spend an hour crafting in the woods. I've just been trying to make an upgraded bow and between failures and ganking it's just too slow to do anything useful or get anywhere without a group. Still solid, beautiful, and overall smooth. 

Please remove the abort button on the final crafting stage. It still consumes my resources, why does this button exist? 

One of the things my friend and I noted while playing is that, at least at lower skill levels (and I currently have 100 in basic harvesting), you really need potions to be able to get anything worthwhile from the node.  The potions have a high failure rate (we both failed 3 out of 4 regularly, using copper), and so we'd basically get enough from the node to make one potion after farming the whole set.

Take the potion....then it takes you another 10 minutes to find another ore node, by which the potion has worn off.

Net result is that we wound up feeling like - all we were ever doing is farming ore to make potions to get enough ore to make potions.  We never seemed to catch up to the point where we were acquiring extra material to begin making weapon components, armor, etc, or to stockpile potions.

Did anyone else run into this, where it seemed like the gathering just wound up stuck in a loop?

You're doing something wrong for sure...

Ideally, you want to make a plentiful harvest potion, harvest one node, get 5-6 ore.  Use those to craft the two crit harvesting potions and the beneficial harvest potion, so you have 4 pots going at once.  Then farm.  You should end up with 20ish ore out of each spawn.  Make sure you're using a pick that's good enough (the better the pick, the more penetration it has).

After a week of bigworld I have a huge amount of ore sitting around.

My feedback for ACE for the day:

- the lingering location-based spell effects are killing server performance, and it's frustrating to be running around and hit an invisible rat barrel explosion out of the blue.

- I'm really looking forward to POIs going in, so we have something to fight over instead of random gankings.

- I'm also really looking forward to a couple of higher tier parcels going in so we can make better than grey/white gear more often.  I've got a green weapon, and it's a nice upgrade, but the amount of farming required on tier 1 parcels for green gear is crazy.

- using a monster corpse for trading is annoying.  I would love to see a simple trade window happen soon.

I posted about bugs in the bug thread so I'll not repeat that here.

Hi, I love where this game is heading! Cant wait to play it when its finally completed, I hope my little 2 cents will help you guys! Just listing some things I've noticed personally that need to be fixed/added.

General Interface and Socializing:

-------------------------------------------------------------

-The player needs the option to change the size of their texts/font or UIs. Mine was so tiny I had to really squint to see the chat log.

-The chat log needs an option to extend or where I can grab like the corner of the chat log box and drag it to my desired size.

-In the chat log I should be able to LMB/RMB a desired players name to whisper, join team or friend or even block.

-There should be an option in the chat log for me to be in World chat, Local Chat, Team Chat (once teams are available) and Whisper chat. the (/whisper playername) isn't working.

-To friend someone I have to type in their exact name in the Chat log, even though I'm typing in their character name above their head.(and it says player doesn't exist even though I'm staring straight at them)

-Cant seem to join teams, When your in the ALT mode you cant seem to LMB/RMB another person to bring up options to friend, team, trade, whisper etc.

- While I was trying to lower my settings in the Options tab for my graphics (I was trying to increase my game performance since it was laggy) I went from Level 4 to Basic. My client immediately crashed where I had to re-open my client.

Crafting/ Resource Gathering:

---------------------------------------------------------------

-I like the idea of experimenting with certain items like when it comes to actually making tools/weapons and stuff. But when Its basic resources or building materials like Planks. I think its very redundant to have so many window GUIs to go through when I need to make a lot of planks. I just want to quickly make my items because Time is important and don't want to get ganked while I'm trying to build something as simple as a plank.  I have to throw in the 3 Logs to make a plank, ok fine. But there's no need for the experimental window and the Take option. I already made the item, it should automatically go into my inventory. There was one time I was rushing through and I accidently hit the Abandon button when I should have already made the item, This not only gave me the item but also got rid of the resources used to make that item. I'd like it to be just one Make button for things such as planks. Put in 3 logs, Make and its in my bag. no fuss.

-The search bar really needs to be available in the crafting tab. I spent majority of my time going through each individual tab trying to find the item I was trying to create.

-I've noticed that Ore is the hardest resource to obtain. When I finally got the work around on how to making a rune pickaxe It seems almost impossible to get any ore. It seems the ones on the location I was at someone was able to create a specific route on when the ore would come back and would gather them in a specific trail. It seems ore respawns around 20 mins and this person was able to time when the ores would come back and re-mine to get the resources and run off to the next location on their "list"  So with that said it was almost impossible for me to find any ore to even advance in the crafting tree. Most I was able to was create the next level rune Pickaxe when I was able to gather 1 ore. 

-On a personal note, I don't really like the way when gathering resources how the materials fall way far away from you while your hacking away at like trees and cobblestones.  Id personally like it to automatically go in my inventory and I get a notification on what im picking up somewhere on my screen or (system chat log). But at the very least have it land close to me to be able to pick up.

-It was annoying having to always have my stamina drain so quickly whenever id try to gather resources. There was one point where I was out of stamina and someone sneaked their way behind me and started hitting me and I couldn't even dash away or anything since I need stamina to do my dashes or escapes. I wish there was another type of stamina bar just for crafting instead of using the same bar I have to use to escape dire situations. Especially if I want to main as a crafter, I would always feel defenseless.

The World In General:

-----------------------------------------------------

(I'm an environmental modeler working at another game company so this is my technical/artistic critiques.)

-While running around exploring the world, I did notice a lot of seams on the main lands of where I guess one parcel met with another parcel. 

-The blue crystal areas on the maps when getting close to them to see what they were I noticed a lot of black static areas on the crystals like as if you had a duplicate of that same item on top of each other cause them to compete with what our cameras were seeing.

-Some cobblestone areas were spawned right on top of some huge ore areas where I'm pretty sure they shouldn't have been. The cobblestones were even almost levitated off the ground and intersected inside the ore.

-The village areas, There was constant flickering of the lights that are inside the houses.

-I didn't really see a point in the small little camp style areas or the places with the ballista camps. besides athletics. So just wondering if there was an actual function with those.

-I onle seen one hellcat while I was running around playing. According to what other people were saying there were other mobs and creatures. But I didn't see any, so wondering if they were only in specific areas or of the spawn rate needed to be increased ( I personally like PvE better than PvP- so I was really hoping to try out my skills better against mobs first)

Playing with (Druid/Archer):

---------------------------------------------

-I first wanted to start out as a Druid, since Assassin wasn't available yet and druid was the next option for me. When I first got into the game It was fine, I tested out how to create orbs and such but then I quickly found out that the Druids pretty useless if you want to play her in a complete support build if you cant have a team to support. Since random ppl cant pick up your orbs. I always wanted to note that the one class that seem really annoying to try to get away from is the knight. since they can always run up on you and just slash away at you. Even though I was constantly using my RMB to dash away and LMB to create orbs in from of me to try to keep me alive. But the knights were able to inevitably get me. So a druid without a team is very hard. Especially since I wanted to mainly heal my team members with her.

-Second try at the level I made an archer. First thing I noticed I had to have arrows equipped b4 I could even use my bow. So since none were in my inventory I had to rush over to the tree to try to make basic arrows. I feel that if your an Archer you should at least start off with a little bit of arrows. At least for you to survive til you can make your own. Like the way UO would start you off with what build you were trying to go as. This isn't dire but it would be nice to have. like just one set of 25 arrows or something.

-Another thing I noticed while being an archer is that When I hit the 'T' key to switch my spells the Animation on my character broke. I was in a T like pose and it would fix itself with any key unless it was the RMB of my dash.

-Lastly it was weird with the spell tree. I don't really know why even though I was an Archer that I was seeing all the other class type skill trees. I went through I but in the Harvesting skill to train, then the 3 Archer skills To train on the side. I was confused because I was able to level up my Gathering skill several times but I didn't get how high I had to get it up before I was able to unlock the next branch in that skill tree. Maybe when the player hovers their mouse over that icon they wish to get, have it more clear as to what's required before you can unlock that tree?

Final Thought:

----------------------

Overall, I really like where this game is heading. Like I mentioned I'm more of a PvE person and would really want to see more mobs in the next update. I would like to be able to interact with ppl in a team like setting and not just a kill or be killed like atmosphere. I'd like a more manageable chat log so I can communicate to not only who I want to whisper to but players that I'm standing right next to.  I would like to see the crafting move more smoothly and not take forever with the basic building materials.

Definitely will be coming back and cant wait to see this game to continuously grow!

Hope this info will help! <3

V34ZPQy.jpg

Personally I wait to pop my next set of potions until I hit a full node so I don't waste it looking around.  When the ore nodes are clear I use the remaining time to grab wood/stone.

I also pre-craft a couple of extra picks so I don't have to waste potion time when they break.

I experienced quite a bit of lag and disappearing opponents during combat.

Today was also the first day playing in the world. I started with knowing no one else that played. Getting into a group was mildly annoying, with issues between inviting the person's name in chat vs. character name.

Also, I played a druid to test it out. Although the class felt dynamic, the instant and constant pvp was not. I know it is a pvp game, but my literal first experience today, before getting the ui and powers down, within the first 10 minutes was being attacked by two people just outside of the graveyard. I had not gathered anything and was moving about trying out powers. It was disheartening to see that the attack first/ gank mentality is so strong so early.  Even once I got into a small team it was obvious that testing the crafting wasn't going to happen and then when there was peace the crafting was bugged and I lost even more items because the TAKE button didn't result in the item going into the inventory, it simply disappeared. 

I am not sure what you want people to test in this patch. It appears as though it is just a larger melee arena with no freedom to test crafting or gathering.

Lag is bad on West coast

I tried to test the crafting but lot of issues:

Gank squads to much, not worth losings time trying to get leather that is so hard to get.

Cats are so all over the place it makes it hard to kill them.

I feel that the fesser has been nefred, really less dps verses the other test.

The 0 items are still showing up after getting ganked

Getting failures with the pots crafting

This game will be good I hope, but cant test now because it really is not worth it.

Edited by Gopher

Some additional feedback. Most of this i have talked with several people about and its pretty unanimous of the agreement.

Batch Crafting:

First, i think batch type crafting should be dynamic. If i have 30 pine nuts i should be able to throw all 30 pine nuts and cook them. If i have 10 i should be able to do 10. Now if i pop 50 in and it fails, well thats on me, now isint it? I know this touches on factories a bit but im not going to run pine nuts on factories. I think some of these recipes need to be dynamic and accept as much as you can shove inside it. 

Durability:

I would like durability loss decreased on death. Three deaths and break is not fun. Even with the current system of super speed crafting it could take a few hours to completely gear yourself out. That in itself is a issue but the durability loss in death is making things a bit silly.

Statistical Information:

There needs to be alot more information available on almost all skills/abilities/stats. Now i understand that at some point this is polish work, however as we get further in to crafting and items this actually becomes important.

Skills:

This has a few of us worried as we are mapping things out. The skills trees for combat are extremely polarized to particular archetypes. What this means is if i want to min and max, lets say a confessor, there is a definite and direct route to take to make this happen. Which then every confessor will have the exact same thing trained in general combat. Also, it locks you in to arcane weapons which i will go out on a limb and say frostweaver, and confessor will be the only possible archetypes. The more specialized the GENERAL skill tree is, the less custom it will become. 

Suggestions for this would be instead of this huge long serial trees that have a extremely direct route geared at a particular archetype go toward more parallel type mappings. And limit things like two handed weapons or arcane weapons or pistols to the archetype trees. Unless the plan is to allow other archetypes to use other weapons.

Debuffs:

This one may be my biggest pet peeve. There is no way to see what and how many debuffs a person has unless they are in your face. Some classes the debuffs are EXTREMELY important to know what they have. Perhaps adding something that when you have them in your cross hair it shows their debuffs and stacks of debuffs like bleeds and sin, etc.

Confessor:

Feels great and is quite deceptive with her utility, she remains, in my opinion the #1 crowd control user. I have not lost a single fight on a Confessor.

Her #1 Ability:

99.9% of the time this is used for the stun 1->1. The only times the first of it is used is when you miss the follow up key. So i would either get rid of the combo aspect of it or add a second option for the combo to increase the bomb's potency, maybe even force trigger it that it instantly blows up and anything hit gets the same bomb applied to them. Sort of like herpes. Or add a second combo that is the black mantle and take it away from #3 ability.

Her #2 Ability:

This is her crowd control.

#2 by itself, is useless.

2->E we have practiced with combining 4 confessors and just hugging someone is actually pretty effective/funny. But by itself sort of useless except the off chance bringing a dirt digger out of the ground. I would suggest allow this to 'toggle' on and drain mana, sort of like the Myrm 4->4 spin.

2->E->E is of course, the ever popular tornado. Pure chaos and sometimes extremely effective. They are balanced and offset by the fact they are slow moving and easy to avoid, we are good here.

2->2 Doesn't seem to do much of anything, extremely small and low damage cone, easily ignored.

2->2->2 is the single best CC ability in the entire game. My highlight moment was knocking down 8 players all at the same time, some being up to 30 feet away. Its offset by a decent cooldown, being third chain and the fact its only a knockdown that lasts a few moments.

Her #3 Ability:

I think this might be one of the most useless abilities in the entire game.

Its a slow charge, its extremely low damage, longish cooldown, SLOW SLOW projectile, and low range, AAAAND roots you in place. Tons of risk, zero reward.

The only thing thats even slightly good about this is the black mantle that reduces healing by 25%. This would be decent if this wasent held back by a 5k healing reduce cap. So it actually makes it pretty useless for things like Myrms. It has a area effect (although pretty small) that gives you a chance to place this on 2-3 people if they are extremely clumped. 

I would take black mantle away completely, turn up the damage by at least 2.5x.

Move the black mantle to something else, hell even make it a buff that applied black mantle to everything hit by your next attack so theres some flexibility across the moves. Also, take away the healing cap, theres no reason for it.

Her #4 Ability:

This is where the damage is at. I have gotten some extremely spectacular crits with this. My top being 21k. The damage is offset by a few things. First, to get the optimal damage you need all 5 stacks of Sin and then they are removed. Its a pretty decent cooldown 10-12 seconds. Also, this is a single target ability in a very real way. For one, you can generally only effectively stack sins on a single person, then use this on that person. Easier said then done in a large battle and switching targets, trust me.

Also, confessors consume each others Sin stacks, in uncoordinated play this can be extremely annoying, i have piled on some sin then nuked a person for 1.1k. /wrist. However, we have tried out some coordinated sin stacking with absolution timing to DEVASTATING effect. But its actually very hard to do.

Her #5 Ability:

Pretty useless. Low damage, low range, long cooldown, channel so it roots in place. I do more damage spanning left click then trying to use this junk. Its a cone so on the offchance you hit more then 1 person its still netting you only a tiny bit of damage. Maybe have it apply sin stacks to make people actually use it.

Her #6 ability:

I actually never use this ability. Her passive is more than enough to cover the mana useage. The only time i have ever ran out of mana, even in a huge prolonged fight was because the fight ran SO long i ran out of chicken tickers so my mana regen stopped. I would actually get rid of this for something else. Or have it apply it to yourself as a buff instead of a channel so i can pop it and forget about it.

Her RMB:

Its pretty good. I has gotten some nerfs. If you try and activate it on a cliff or a edge, or even standing on a rock it goes to the edge and just stops you and drops you. I sort of feel this is more of a bug then anything else. Overall im happy with it. Its still absolutely nothing compared to the druid's blink, which goes beyond all reason and bounds.

Her LMB:

Low damage but spammablity makes up for it. The main reason to use this is for SIn stacking. I actually like having the LMB be required for other abilities. Overall well done.

The only issue is the soft targeting is extremely buggy over uneven terrain.This goes for #3 also but its so useless i didnt bother mentioning it. I can be pointing right at someone at a lower elevation (or higher elevation) and it goes right over their head in a straight line. The few times i had issues in a fight were from people who apparently were aware of this and forced me to fight on these elevations.

The only way to force it to target correctly is getting veeery close up. Which is not really where a Confessor wants to be. :)

Slightly different topic but i think we are running to the end of the road on things to test. People have crafted and harvested their heart out on the past tests, and also alot of inventory bugs exist which are turning people off from spending alot of time doing it.  And armor is so difficult to make, people are not even bothering to craft it since it dies in 3 deaths anyway. I believe that is why we are seeing more and more gank squads. People are bored. Pvp and combat is fun. Even my solo play has turned away from crafting/harvesting and is going in to looking for 1v1 and 2v1 and sometimes 3v1.

Unfortunately the new people invited are not bored with it because they havent done it yet so they are up against alot of experienced players that are now bored and ready to crush.

CfWBSig.png

Hello Ace,

First off, great job, and great progress, I am extremely hyped about the game. You guys are doing an amazing job, all of you.

I was able to play during the long playtime, This is amazing, hope there are more to come.

I played The Dueslist all week end. 

Gameplay 

Game is getting smoother, fps stay high (50-60), Combat feels smooth, movement of other player is choppy sometimes.

- UI still needs some help, I can't chain skills or queu skills (not KOTOR type queuing but chain cast at the end of another cast). I need to completely stop moving in order to be able to burrow. It would be nice to be able to do it as I am moving (unless not what is intended). UI scaling and customisation would be something nice to include in the distant futur.  

- Mouseover with tooltip for buff would be nice.

- Jumping in general feels weird and out of place

- Chat does not scroll down by itself.

- I love the icons they are so unique. Keep this up. 

- The world feels good, I like seeing the castle from afar, the houses and the mill, Those landmark add alot to the experience.

Harvesting 

- Ressources are easy to Identify and look great, the breaking animation is great. Small info tab saying Youre pointing at copper / youre mining copper / you picked up X copper ore would be very helpfull

- When ressources become pickable items, sometimes they will get stuck inside another close by ressource node and despawn. 

- I don't know how intended it is, but I was able to drop a fire and keep my stamina up while harvesting. Not sure if intended or not, Fire are still expensive to make, but it may get out of hand later on. 

- The harvesting time feels rewarding and right. Not too long, but I still have to work for it.

Crafting

- Run experiement is awesome, I feel like I'm back in SWG playing around trying to make the best armor possible. The whole crafter experience is awesome. I feel like I'm actully playing and the style of play is oriented towards pure crafting rather than crafting not being usefull.

- Playing aroudn with ressources to make different types of metal is great. Many many possibilities.

-I like how I can only craft one item at a time. I concentrate on making one item, experiment on it, It feels like what I'm producing has meaning and takes work.

- I do understand some people may find the crafting fastidious, but once you have made one amazing piece and have the Thrall mass produce it, the time you spend crafting it will not matter since you will get alot from a schematic. Please, keep this for crafting.

- When crafting craft lets say I need a plank to make a hilt, It would be nice to be able to click the component and have the receipy open to facilitate crafting. Looking thru many receipy may be fastidious. Just a sugestion. (Probably will be fixed with the search menu)

Thanks you guys!

Edited by Xorlarrin

No, you're not suppose to have extra pieces once the armor is assembled.

First time logging in, finally got around to boot camping on my mac book pro. After some juggling around i got it to 30FPS. 

- Logging into the game and trying it out for the first time the crafting menus seem VERY daunting. I would suggest as one other has to make sure you link to what other materials is needed so its easier to find. 

- Played around with the Knight at first, seemed strange that he didn't have a shield to start with (but the duelist was also missing his gun). After about 10-15 mins of fooling around i started to get the crafting system a little more (watched the video from Thomas previously) and built a shield.

- Overall love the play style and the feel of everything, jumped into PvP a few times and I really liked it. 

- One thing is that if we are going to be testing crafting and also PvP at the same time please ensure we have a safe space to store / craft things? I think its good that everyone gets out into PvP areas to get a feel of things but having something like Ultima Online with a bank safe area would be great. Maybe make it a really small area? This would also help with interacting with each other?

- Looking forward to playing / testing more! 

1) Get hit my mobs that i cant see

2) Made alot off stuuf to get a very good mail chestplate, was succecfull but never got in my inventory, sometimes stuff just disapears

3) Mobs just slide around and get stuck in rivers

But all around better experience then before

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

My feedback.

I will only write the things I don't like, it means that I love everything else :)

1) Crafting UI:

• I don't like the idea of making all steps following each other. When I craft my potions I don't want to spend time to skip those naming screens. Potion lasts 10 minutes and 1 minute I spend to craft them. Please make these steps optional.
  • The "Abort" button... UX specialist must be from another planet or even galaxy to make this button so big, red and tempting, whispering "Pressssss meeeee" right into my ear, I swear.
  • Whole screen covered by crafting window, it's a little bit scary in such a pvp intensive game.

2) Other:

• Something should be done with logging into the game. I have relogged in an empty field after hours of farming and had a lot of good stuff in my inventory. I logged in some time later and found myself surrounded by 5 Caldera players and I was already dead, not even having chance to TRY to run away. I don't know how I saved my goods, because they cleared all stuff from my friend's inventory (really, five people kill a blackscreen player on test and take all the stuff... what a shame), I pressed log out and my body fell through textures, maybe that's the reason. But I don't want to lose hours of my farm just because I logged in a wrong place and wrong time. There should be something like an invulnerability period after logging on.
  • Animal resp timers are too long I think :)
  • Various bugs, but I will describe them in "bugs and anomalies" section.

And, I repeat, I love this game, it's completely awesome.

The bleed from Impale should bleed until 50% of current health rather than 50% of max health. I find it pretty much useless to use once your target is below 50% health

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.