Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barab

Stoneborn Brothers Check In !

I am strongly considering this class, as I love playing Dwarfs in pretty much every MMO, if available. I am not sure on the support role so far, and the skills of this class. But if I can make some kind of tanky/buffing/battle cleric type thing, that would be awesome. We will just have to see how things progress :P

I am also looking forward very much to crafting, if this class can do "everything smithing", definitely count me in!

You really think they won't be able to take punishment?

Matt come on, we're made out of stone!  We have Centaur level Strength.  Don't let a support flag fool you, the only supporting we will be doing is making weapons to smash face with.  These guys are front line infantry.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Another Forgemaster, checking in.

I've always loved the concept of 'Dwarf' and to see another game that will let me embody my love for all things stone and iron is always a plus.

Like the idea of Forgemasters as a Dwarf. Would be nice if we could also brew some beer that heals. Forgemaster/Brewmasters

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

Anybody else pick up ARK: Survival Evolved from steam early access? You can customize your dude to be short and stocky, so a Dwarf pretty much. Best race to survive a dino infested world if you ask me.

Every time I see the title of this thread, my inner soundtrack goes

right about now,
stoneborn brothers,
check it out now,
stoneborn brothers

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I plan on being a member of the Dorf master race.

But I also plan on maxing out my building and crafting stats via any minmax build I can think of. Hammer of the gods with a bad eye and a drinking problem? Sounds about right to me.:)

Brothers of the Mine rejoice!

Raise your pick and raise your voice!

Hail Urist!

The Stoneborn will strike down the soft-skins with hammer and pick! 

I bled dry the precious veins of the Mountainhomes!

Those soft-skulls are poor substitutes for the yoke of the mountain and their blood is worth less, but I will mine it from them anyway. 

There is nothing I would rather be than dorfy.

More blood for the blood god! Armok be praised!