Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barab

Stoneborn Brothers Check In !

I hope these play out well, cause i love dwarfs, and hammers, and beer. And smashing things while grumbling about how i need a beer. Yep, this should be the archetype for me!

This class is my sole reason for existing. So much hype. Looking forward to more reveals.

The fact that this is your only post on the forum is great too. "Guys, I backed the game just so I could come here to say that Dwarves are my sole reason for existing."

I like this guy.

I hope these play out well, cause i love dwarfs, and hammers, and beer. And smashing things while grumbling about how i need a beer. Yep, this should be the archetype for me!

Spoken like a true brother of stone.

Alestorm MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

Since the demise of the Legionnaire, Forgemaster (along with Myrmidon) has gotten my attention.  I've played many Dwarves in multiple games (starting in Basic D&D) and used to be a Dwarf purest at one point, skipping whole games if they did not include Durin's Folk.  I've since branched out and also appreciate monstrous races as well.  That being said, depending on just how they are handled, I will have a difficult choice between the Myrmidon and the Forgemaster.  I love Tolkien-esque (the books, mainly) and Warhammer (Old World, not the new thing) versions the most, though I will say I am not overly fond (like the rest of the Longbeards) of the steampunk that has somehow become part of Dwarven culture.  So, with that...

Barruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!

EDIT: Dwarf fan cult is the best fan cult...

Edited by Regulus

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus