Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VIP in 2017 pledge bundles

Looks a bit odd to me when it comes to the 2017 bundles the amount you get seem to go

1mo for backer bundle

2mo for bronze

1mo for gold

2mo for amber

12mo for sapphire

24mo for ruby

Seems very odd to me that gold would give less than bronze when gold is a higher tier bundle, that can't be right

There were too generous with the first bundles, and after that there was too much difference with all bundles after the first bundles with each step.

Also the prices for strongholds got changed pretty heavy last month.

So thats the result now I guess.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Seems very odd to me that gold would give less than bronze when gold is a higher tier bundle, that can't be right

Reported that a while back already when they announced the 2017 packages. Seems intended, otherwise they would have changed it already.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

VIP is just part of the value of the package. The stronghold in Gold provides most of the value, so much that we didn't include 2 VIP in the package.

Gordon

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

VIP is just part of the value of the package. The stronghold in Gold provides most of the value, so much that we didn't include 2 VIP in the package.

Gordon

Fair enough, though imo still a bit odd considering that (at least AFAIK) VIP is one of the few things(as it should be ofc) that can only be bought with real money post-launch, where strongholds can be acquired ingame, but even if you keep it like this, at the very least you should put that reason at the bottom of the gold pack I think, or you gonna confuse the hell of a lot customers I think