Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brotanda

New backer via store, excited to play and test the Big World system!

Hey everyone, I'm Brotanda and an old MMO/MUD veteran. I've been watching this project for some time and was worried about progress, but now with the release of Big World I decided to throw some cash into the project and help test it out. I'm really looking forward to playing a frostweaver or duelist, as well as the Eternal Kingdom. This is gonna be fun!

Welcome onboard!

It's definitely looking good, I hope that you've had, or will have, the chance to have a little pootle around in the world.

Duelist is proving to be great fun, frostweaver? Hoping to see it soon and test it out with you! :D :D :D

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

So I ended up only trying two classes. Duelist was definitely fun, though I got ganked twice before finally creating a basic pistol. Druid was more fun than I expected; not great for solo but I got into a group and we made a knight/druid combo very, very salty.

I'll try Confessor and the others this next weekend; overall I was very pleased with what I saw apart from items not entering my inventory after crafting (it's a pre-alpha, so whatever). At this point I should probably try to link up with a guild, though.

Edited by Brotanda