Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Toon problems after sever crash

So i guess last night / this morning the US east sever crashed.  When i logged on this morning my knight Dornath, was stuck in the are flying above a river, when i was able to move to a ore node it would not let me mine at all or attack any mob.  I restarted the game and i reverted back to flying above the river again..keeps doing that as i reload or relog.  So i deleted the game and reinstalled it, same problem.  I can craft but that is it.  Again I am on the US East sever and toon is Dornath.  Please tell me how to fix this bug.

So i guess last night / this morning the US east sever crashed.  When i logged on this morning my knight Dornath, was stuck in the are flying above a river, when i was able to move to a ore node it would not let me mine at all or attack any mob.  I restarted the game and i reverted back to flying above the river again..keeps doing that as i reload or relog.  So i deleted the game and reinstalled it, same problem.  I can craft but that is it.  Again I am on the US East sever and toon is Dornath.  Please tell me how to fix this bug.

Hello cdecker9, you could report any problem as bugs,etc regarding the test  here http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/forum/89-bugs-and-anomalies-pre-alpha-30/ depends on the date of the test.

Cheers.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.