Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EntityGaming

Metal Bar Combinations

Spent a while harvesting a bunch of Metal ores and combining them in every way possible. Here's the list of the different combinations and the benefits they'll grant to the items that you create with them. Built a great Sharp Rapier for my Duelist with only top tier Tin and Iron and it rips people apart.

a84d5d5a5a.png

Edited by EntityGaming

I'm assuming they are placeholders as well. Not much reason to increase your maximum resource pool in most cases. But who knows.

Since Silver gives resources + and Sterling gives resource regen i am pretty sure resource + increase your character natural resource pool quantity or something like that.

Obviously i think only Silver will stay that way with the metal alloys changing. It must be hard coming up with stuff like that without some turning useless...

Since Silver gives resources + and Sterling gives resource regen i am pretty sure resource + increase your character natural resource pool quantity or something like that.

Obviously i think only Silver will stay that way with the metal alloys changing. It must be hard coming up with stuff like that without some turning useless...

Thing resource is like Mana pool and all that, Being a Duelist i have 0 use for it cause my resource is pips and they dont go above 5.

Rose Gold also doesnt work when trying to use in ingot recipes aswell, at least i couldn't use it in my Weapons i tried making

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Wow thats nice research you did there. Pretty useful info for people thinking about starting crafting like myslef. (although i'm thinking about leatherwirking)

Quite a lot of Metal Alloys in there, Silver Silver Gold could be made into electrum.

I have a question: Are those all the ore types available right now?

\[T]/ PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/

I have a question: Are those all the ore types available right now?

There are only 5 types of ore (as well as all other resources) announced by now, and they are all available. There are also all types of stone and wood available too. Only hides are not yet all present in game.

There are only 5 types of ore (as well as all other resources) announced by now, and they are all available. There are also all types of stone and wood available too. Only hides are not yet all present in game.

Ah great. I hope to see quite a lot of stuff during the Big World test and crafting is one of those things. To be honest i hope leatherworking is as well implemented as we've seen blacksmithing in the videos :) 

Ah great. I hope to see quite a lot of stuff during the Big World test and crafting is one of those things. To be honest i hope leatherworking is as well implemented as we've seen blacksmithing in the videos :)

Yeah, it is. There is a spreadsheet with recipes from crafting window made by Caldera guild.

Thing resource is like Mana pool and all that, Being a Duelist i have 0 use for it cause my resource is pips and they dont go above 5.

Rose Gold also doesnt work when trying to use in ingot recipes aswell, at least i couldn't use it in my Weapons i tried making

obviously there will be some stats that are useless for certain AT's like you mention resources for a duelist, and then support power will be useless for all the AT's without heals/buffs etc. On the other hand for a druid where you begin taking dmg when you essence goes too high % +resources means you can heal longer before having to unload with dmg spells, so very usefull for a person going for a support focused druid

How long does it take to actually farm up enough stuff to make that one item EntityGaming?

edit: fixed name, thanks Jah

Edited by pappy

"If your not failing sometimes, you aren't growing.  Without growth, there can never be greatness."

@Vectious Druid has essense that is generated with healing spells.

How does resource regen work for resources like essence?

It doesn't naturally regen.

Will it regen if I train this? If so will I die if I go afk? O.o

What i thought is that it increase the ammount of resource generated. so either passive mana regen or active essense/energy/rage regen.

Edited by Sadrax